𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓓𝓸𝓾𝔃𝓮

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓾𝓻

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all." She said through the TV.

"I'm snow white." Evil Queen mocked. "Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done." She said throwing popcorn to the TV.

"Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand." Snow White continued.

"I want that wand!" Maleficient exclaimed getting closer to the TV.

"Do you?" Gaston asked sarcastically. "Hadn't heard."

"Oh, and here comes Ben now."

"Don't be nervous." Ben said to Mal after noticing her nerves. "All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there."

"Thank you."

"Mal, would you wear my ring?"

"Um... not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me." She replied awkwardly. "I have something for you."

"For me?" Ben asked looking at the box with a brownie inside.

"Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy."

"Always thinking. But I can't wait." He said and placed the brownie in his mouth.

"No!" Mal blurted out.

"Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good."

"Uh, do you..."

"Mal?"

"Do you feel okay?"

"You bet."

"Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?" She asked nervous.

"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect." Ben answered.

"Yeah... Okay." She replied and then looked at him shocked. "What? What? You knew?"

"That you spelled me?" He asked chuckling.
"Yeah. Yeah, I knew."

"I'm... I can explain myself."

"No, look, It's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?" Ben assumed.

"Yes. You're so right. So, then, how long have you known?"

"Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake."

"So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then?"

Ben took his ring and placed it in Mal's finger and then kissed it. "I haven't been faking anything."