Perverted Izuku x Reader 🍋

⚠️ WARNING SMUT AHEAD ⚠️
Swearing Warning
(Lemon) Perverted Izuku x Reader

God I'm sorry if this isn't good i'm just testing my skills as a smut writer.

Anyways to the Fanfic!

It's 12 AM. I got out of my warm, comfy bed. I was hit by a freezing cold breeze. Shivering, I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me. I cracked open the door and stuck my head out. I looked to my left than my right. Clear. I carefully snuck out of the door, shutting it quietly. I walked down the hallway heading towards the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Cold. I grabbed the milk and went over to the cabinet to grab a glass. I opened the cabinet but couldn't reach the glass. I tried hard to get the glass but it was too high. "Who the fuck makes a cabinet this high. Do I look like a giant to you. Damn it." I whispered, not wanting to wake up anyone. I reached for the glass again failing once more.

I felt something big hovering over me. I looked back only to see someone grabbing the glass. And my ass. "Deku." "Yes beautiful?" I smacked his hand. "Oops." I scoffed in annoyance. Oops my ass. I snatched the glass from his hand.

"Why are you up?" I asked, still annoyed. "Why are you up?" he asked. "I asked first." "Fine I couldn't sleep." I poured milk into the glass. "Haaah. Do you want some milk it helps me sleep." I waved the jug around waiting for a response. He shook his head. I put the jug of milk in the fridge than went to grab my glass of milk when he went up to me saying nothing. Hovering over me again. He hugged me silently. "What are you doing now?" He wrapped his big arms around my waist hugging me tight.

My blanket fell. Damn it. My face started feeling hot. He then lifted me up in one small heap. My legs no longer touching the ground. "Oi put me down or i'll scream" I whisper screamed at him." He was still silent damn it. At least I grabbed my milk. As he was carrying me I just finished my milk. I mean might as well. This bitch just picked me up. Damn pervert. I watched us go down the dark halls. We passed everyone's rooms silently. I'm surprised no one woke up. I held my glass as we continued to move through the hallways quickly but silently.

We reached his room. He gently put me down making sure not to make a lot of noise. He than turned around opening the door and yanked me in. He turned around again facing the door and locked it. What the- am I about to get raped by this perv. "Why'd you lock th-" He grabbed my glass, placing it down on the table. He walked towards me and picked me up once again. He roughly and sexily threw me on the bed. I moaned slightly as the roughness turned me on. I slapped my hand over my mouth. He went on top of me towering me. "Deku don't do this. Don't do something you'll regre-" he roughly kissed me stopping my sentences. He sucked on my bottom lip roughly asking for permission to enter.

I denied him access. He angrily squeezed my ass. I gasped. In that split second he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I moaned into the kiss. "Aah~ I-Izuku". "Don't call me that." He smirked and said "Call me daddy." I nodded in the state of lust and greed. He sucked on my tongue exploring my wet cavern. Marking every inch of my mouth. I started to fight for dominance. We fought with our tongues. He pushed my tongue back. I was too lazy to fight back so I stopped resisting.

He won and I had no problem with that. His sweet tongue melting into mine. He backed up only to go down my neck. Sucking hard everywhere trying to find my sweet spot. Moans kept erupting from my mouth every now and than. Until he found it. "A-Ah~ Daddy right there!" "Shh baby not so loud" He sucked even harder making sure to leave a mark.

He wanted everyone to know who I belonged to. I had no objections. I want everyone to know i'm his. He than stop sucking and starting to take off my shirt. Throwing to the side he started fumbling with my bra. Unable to unhook it I giggled. He pouted knowing that his top energy had faded. "Lemme do it" I said in a cheerful tone. I unhooked it only to see him stripping.