Villain! Dabi x Hero! Bad bitch! Reader Pt.1

Requested by @Dabipleaseburnme

——————————————————

My hero name is Ichor, but my friends call me Y/n. I'm a pro hero, age 20, quirk blood manipulation. My partners are Bakugou, Todoroki, Izuku, Mina, Ochako, and Tsuyu. We all work under the same agency. I usually did missions with Bakugou or Izuku, but today's mission was like no other....

I rushed into the building, I was hidden from the villains by a gas explosion Bakugou had made as a diversion. I quickly hid behind the desk, Izuku following. The gas had faded and the villain was fighting with Bakugou outside. There was another villain inside the bank. He was holding hostages, we quietly got closer. "Thirteen hostages," I signaled with my hands not using words. Izuku nodded and got into position. The plan was for me to attack the remaining villain and for Izuku to quickly grab the hostages, taking them to safety.

I jumped out of hiding and rushing towards the villain. I ran straight for him and with a flick of a finger he flew to right. I made his blood go to right which ended up moving his entire body to the right. I heard a swish behind me and Izuku had grabbed 4 hostages at a time and took them to safety. The villain had than grabbed me when I looked towards Izuku's, putting his hand around my throat lifting me up. I coughed and tried to yank at his hand, but my attacks had no effect on him. I couldn't breathe my face began to turn red. Damn it Damn it Damn it!

Suddenly blue flames appear before me, the villain releases his grip on my throat. I immediately take action, using my hands I grabbed his arm and throw him over and on to the side. I saw blue flames...Todoroki has red flames not blue. What the hell is going on. "Damn bastard ran away!" I said in frustration, I quickly turned to see if the person who had thrown the blue flames at villain was still there, but he wasn't. I sighed thanking the mysterious person but was also extremely curious now.

I grabbed the villain by the arm and dragged him. You could hear his body being staggered across the road. "Mercy! Mercy!" the villain pleaded. "Not today," I replied with a cold tone. "Today you pay for being a dumb bitch." The police came towards me and handcuffed the villain. The police women shakes my hand. "Thank you Ichor!" she said in a cheerful, pure tone. "No problem, just doing my job," I replied. Izuku came towards me and high-fived me. According to him Bakugou nearly killed the other villain. That hot headed idiot. But to be fair we both have quite a temper.

Clank! We took our beer bottles and cheered. "Oi Bakugou, Izuku, drinks on me!" I slurred. The world was spinning but I kept drinking no matter what. I poured more sakē in Bakugou's cup, he grinned and drank it down. Izuku had very little sakē, after all he was our rides home. Bakugou and I had a drinking competition. Izuku was against it but we convinced him a little drinking wouldn't do any harm. I gulped done some more sakē, before I knew it I was out of it.

Izuku's Pov
I took Y/n and Bakugou to my car and drove them to their homes. It was 2 am but it was alright. I was driving when I heard Y/n mumble "Damn Blue Flamed guy.." Haaah even while sleeping she's cursing people.

Y/n Pov
Sun came through my curtains waking me up. AGH my head hurts like fuck what the hell happened last night! That's when it came to me in a flash. Izu, Bakubitch, and I were drinking the whole night. Izuku must've have taken us home. Poor Izuku let me call him right now. I grabbed my phone and went to messages to text Izuku.

Nov 5, 2019
Izuku: Alright i'll drive!

Izuku i'm so sorry for making you drive us home:Y/n

Izuku: No it's Alright! It was all good, glad u had me come along otherwise you 2 would be there passed out on the floor.

Thanks Izu 💕:Y/n

Haaah Izuku is so sweet. I got up out of bed but than I blacked out for a second and sat back down. Damn this keeps happening way too often. I got back up and went to the kitchen. I live in a nice comfy apartment alone. It's pretty big after all I am a hero. I grabbed a bowl and a spoon setting it down on the table, I grabbed the milk and cereal as well. I than took the bowl and sat on the couch turning on the tv. Breaking news eh.

"According to our sources there's been a building set on fire. Except it's is no ordinary fire the flames are...blue? Our hero's are trying their very best to put out the flames but it doesn't seem to be working."

Blue flames...damn this villain seems to be everywhere. I grabbed my phone and turned on my ringer only to see 10 missed calls from my manager at my hero agency. I jumped up and rushed into my room shoving my hero costume on and jumping out the door with keys. Damn it! I'm going to be late again! I got out of the house and into the car, rushing to the agency.

I walked into the doors of the agency only for my manager to yank me into the elevator. "Where have you been! You have to go the burning building, the villains are having trouble taking out the fire and handling villains at the same time!," my manager says as we rush out of the elevator and into the hero operations room. A bunch of people are in there on the big round table discussing plans and assisting hero's on missions. She rushes me over to change into my hero costume.

"Damn hold the fuck up, why do I have to go?" I ask as i'm changing into my hero costume. "BECAUSE THEY SENT IN SHITTY HEROES AND THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!" Stars appeared in my eyes. My time to shine, fuck yea! I ran out of the room where I changed and went over to my manager. "Tch fine let's go."

——————————————-

To be continued 

1061 words