Dom! Shinso! x Sub! Shy! Reader 🍋

Hello! I have finally finished Shinso x reader, I didn't know who to pair y/n with I went with shinso. originally I was doing a todoroki x reader. Do look forward to that but its taking time. I'm also working on requests just doing a bit of research on kinks as Im, not that educated on them, and don't know how to show them! Bear with me and enjoy this chapter! ALSO, 4K VIEWS STOP ILY GUYS!

Warning: corruption kink, degradation, cuffs, extra kinky, plug, cat ears, pet names, daddy kink, praise kink, choking, and more!

I just came home from school and went to my room. It was such a long day of studying and homework. I took some clothes and a towel, deciding to take a nice long hot shower. I lived with Shinso, he wasn't home yet so I decided to get in. Shinso was working at the agency while I was studying to become a hero. He's 23 and I'm 21, but I'll catch up soon. I grabbed my phone and decided to play music while sitting in the hot tub.

I took off my clothes, untied my hair, and took off my accessories. I carefully hopped into the tub. Sighing with relief, this is just what I needed a nice hot tub to settle my nerves. I grabbed my phone and played my playlist full of my favorite songs. I decided to text Shinso and tell him I was in the bath so I wouldn't be able to make food today.

Mind Freak <3

Yeah okay, have a great day at school.

Kitten

Hey baby 🥺 I'm gonna be in the shower so bring take out food?

Delivered

Now I can relax fully and enjoy this hot bath. "Haaa this is the life." I turned on my show and began to binge watch the episodes while soaking in the scent of the lavender soap I put in the bath. It smelled so nice and was calming my nerves. I soaked in the bath for at least an hour.

Mind Freak <3

Ok, I'll be home in an hour is that okay with you?

Suddenly I had the idea to tease Shinso. This was gonna be fun. I took the soap and put it under the running water. I just turned on to create a bubbly foam on top of the tub. I took my phone and took a picture of my legs showing over the bubbles, and sent it to him.

Kitten

Sent a picture

Read

Mind Freak <3

Kitten...I'm at work right now. What do you think you're doing?

I continued to take pictures by turning the camera around on me. I sat up and put the bubbles over my breasts to cover them to tease him.

Mind Freak <3

Just wait till I get home baby.

Kitten

Hehe, I'll be waiting.

Delivered

Feeling satisfied. I put away the phone and began to wash my hair and my body.

1 hour later, Time skip brought to you by me not deciding who to pair y/n with so I wrote the character I will choose soon as him HAHAHA anyways enjoy

I heard the door slam, I jumped in shock. Fuck. Maybe I went a little overboard with the horny messages. "Kitten." I heard a raspy angry voice call. I shivered, I went way too overboard. I'm so not going to be able to walk tonight. I didn't answer as I knew he would use his quirk and force me to come to him. Of course, I wouldn't want to come to him right now as I'm still in the bath. Fuck haha I love this man. I tapped on the bathtub to indicate that I was in the bathroom still. "Kitten? Are you in the bathroom?" I tapped again in response. Thankfully I locked the door as I heard the door handle rattle. I heard a large deep sigh. "I got you a gift Kitten, don't you want to see it?" The raspy voice tempted me again. I tapped twice indicating a no.