Villain! Dabi x Hero! Bad bitch! Reader Pt.2

Woop pt 2 should I make pt 3 a smut and then end it there? Also sorry this has been a draft for over a month or two now-

Previously
——————————————————————————
"Damn hold the fuck up, why do I have to go?" I ask as I'm changing into my hero costume. "BECAUSE THEY SENT IN SHITTY HEROES AND THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!" Stars appeared in my eyes. My time to shine, fuck yea! I ran out of the room where I changed and went over to my manager. I calmed myself down and got rid of the stars in my eyes, I coldly replied, "Tch fine let's go."

I changed into my hero costume and headed on over to my manager. "What's the situation now?" I asked my manager. "Not well at all the whole building is in flames the hero's managed to get all civilians out but they're unable to defeat the villain." Well fuck. This should be fun then. "I'm going to head in." "Good luck don't die out there on me." "Bitch please-" I said with a sarcastic tone. My manager sighed while I ran out the door and headed towards the building in flames.

"Y/n! You're here." a familiar voice called. I looked towards the direction of the voice and saw Tsu. "Tsu! How's the situation?" "Not too well Keroo~ the villain keeps making demands to see a girl with h/c and e/c." Well, that could be anyone but why do I keep thinking it's about me. Fuck. "That's way too specific well...are you going to come with me inside?" "Yes as a backup unless you don't want me too that's fine keroo~." Fuck it I wanna deal with this villain and ask him why he saved me. I cant have Tsu in the same room. "I'll deal with this myself besides you know I'm amazing at situations like this. I'll go handle it you wait here." I said with a smirk. Tsuyu nodded permitting me to head in.

I walked inside the burning building, there was so much smoke it was a bit hard to breathe. I went into the large building and went up the stairs, all the way to the roof. I gasped.

"D-Dabi?" I looked at the beautiful man with scars everywhere. He was engulfed by blue flames and wore a sexy fucking smirk. I licked my lips in anticipation. "I didn't expect to see you here Mr.Villain." He chuckled. Oh my god, what a sexy fucking laugh. I practically melted but I kept my guard up. "I didn't expect them to send you here Baby." (yes indeed that was a Yagami Yato reference-) He said with his deep SEXY ASS voice. I inched slowly getting closer to the hot yet slightly cool flames. "You still enjoy nicknames. Now I have some questions for you handsome so would you mind maybe...getting rid OF THE FUCKING FLAMES!" I yelled pissed off that he didn't get rid of the flames yet. "Mmm fine baby, let's talk." He said again WITH THE DEEP ASS VOICE. He's trying to kill me with his voice. "Was it you?" "Was what me?" "Did you save me." Dabi stayed silent for a bit. He looked down and then up at me with a smirk. This fucking asshole. "And if I did, what're you gonna do about it, Ms.Hero?" I glared at him with all my rage. I was about to lose. Fuck I need to calm down. I took a deep breath. "YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO ABOUT IT YOU ASSHOLE? IM GONNA FUCKING RETURN THE FAVOR! I HATE OWING FAVORS!" I yelled in a full rage. This fucking asshole fucking saving me for what. "SO LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING BITCH, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND I DONT NEED A MAN TO HELP ME." Dabi had a shocked look on a face or at least I think but it quickly disappeared and turned into a smirk.

Dabi did the unexpected. This asshole walked right up to me...and fucking kissed me. "MmMh~ Sto- mMm ngH~." I moaned into the kiss I tried to make him stop but he kept pushing. He asked for permission into my mouth and licked my bottom lip. With a flick of a finger, I sent him flying. "Haaa~ Fuck.." I caught my breath and looked over to Dabi. He didn't go to my far, thank god I didn't want to hurt my old friend. "Baby...what was that far?" Dabi approached me with flames everywhere they were raging flames, I could tell he was pissed off. "You fucking kissed me I told you to stop." Dabi smirked, "You wanted me to stop but your body was saying something else." I blushed, this smooth asshole. "I didn't want anything I only wanted answers and to take you into custody." I flicked my finger sending towards me. Dabi flew forward towards me. I took out cuffs and were about to cuff him the moment he reached me. But he grabbed the cuffs and pinned me down. "Baby...be a good girl okay?" He cuffed my hands behind my back and knocked me out.

Everything went black...

Fading...

Coming back...

I woke up and looked around, I was in a dark room with brick walls...WHY AM I CUFFED TO A BED. Than it all came to me. I remembered everything that happened. FUCK. I'm so stupid I should've taken Tsu but...I couldn't have her watch as he kissed me. I tried to move but I was stuck in the cuffs. My quirk wouldn't work...what did they do to me. But where am I. I kept struggling making a bit of noise. I heard footsteps and stopped struggling. I looked under the door the foot steps were getting louder until it stopped. In front of my door, I braced myself and wait to see who would enter. And there the fucker was. I cant believe I'm here. The heroes have to rescue me from this hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Um, I hoped you liked this chapter its a little short of 955 words I usually liked to get to at least a 1,000 but I liked having suspense and decided to stop here. I'm sorry I haven't been posting new chapters I haven't been on Wattpad and so long. I honestly have a bunch of drafts I just finished or posted on here but I'm finally back! I might take really long breaks though haha just bear with me and thank you for 1.6k views!