Dom! Tamaki Amajiki x Kinky! Reader 🍋

Uhm enjoy I had this obsession with Tamaki for some time so like :)
Also uh warning hardcore smut i guess enjoy?

—————————-

Y/N POV
I sneakily tip toed into the dorms for Class 3A. I looked around to see if anyone was around, thankfully there wasn't a soul in sight. I tip toed down the hall and turned a corner, there it was. Tamaki's room. I smirked and took out my key. Thank god Mirio had Tamaki's extra, dont ask why Mirio had it. He just did and thanks to him I have access to Tamaki's room.

I opened the door, Tamaki was fast asleep in his dorm and knocked out. I had to hold back a giggle. He looks so cute!! I closed the door and quickly locked it. Walking over to Tamaki's side he moved a bit. I freezed. Oh shit. Please, please, pleeeaaseee don't wake up Tamaki! He went back to sleep and stopped moving. I put down my bag of goodies and began to unpack. I took out my outfit, whip, leashes you know the fun stuff. I changed into my bunny outfit. Do I look fat in this? I walked towards to mirror to look at myself and a did a spin. Nahh I look ok, wait damn MY ASS POPPING. The bunny outfit had ears, a tiny floof tail, black suit kind of thing, the V neck was hella deep, and a nice choker. It was kind of see through which made things better.

I took out the handcuffs and put them on the side, next to the whip. Tamaki was about to have lots of fun. I went to Tamaki's side and looked at him. An angel that i'm about to taint. He's fast asleep, what if I- Tamaki shifted and turned towards me. I held my breath and didn't move an inch. I was sitting on the bed next to him. Tamaki moved his arms and grabbed. What the- He yanked me towards him and cuddled with me. His face was in my breasts. Well someone's having fun. I'm gonna wake him up now.

I decided to go on top of him. I started to grind onto his large dick. Damn it's huge. "Mmh," Tamaki groaned. "Tamaki~ baby wake up," I said in a sexy tone.

(Why am I making Y/n such a hoe 😭)

Tamaki's POV
"Mmh," I groaned in pleasure. This dream is amazing with Y/n, it feels so real. (bitch i- someone kill me) "Tamaki~ baby wake up," Y/n said in the sexiest voice ever. This feels way too real what the fuck. I began to open my eyes. And there she was. On top of me grinding hard into me. In a sexy bunny-

Nobody's POV
Tamaki woke up to Y/n on top of him. He blushed madly and passed out. "Tamaki?" Y/n questioned in a concerned voice. Shit did I kill him he's burning red. Tamaki in the mean time passed out because of Y/n's hotness ig. (idk what to write anymore)

Tamaki woke up after a minute and saw Y/n once again. She looked worried sick. Tamaki felt bad for passing out on her. "Y/n i'm so sorry- it's just you- h-hot I wasn't expecting t-that," "Tamaki dear, you're getting a punishment for scaring me like that." She stripped him of his shirt and pants than grabbed the handcuffs from the side. She got off of Tamaki and flipped him over. She handcuffed his arms behind his back and flipped him back over. He was blushing madly and had a slightly aroused face. That turned on Y/n to da max. (i- 😭😂) She decided to tease the fuck outta him.

Y/n POV
I went on all fours on top of Tamaki and had my ass face his face. I pulled of the strap between my throbbing heat. "Aah~ Tamaki~" I moaned. Tamaki groaned in anger. "Y/n don't do this to me please." Tamaki pleaded. "Aaaahh mmm Tamaki fuck me," I began to tease myself and moan right in front of his face. That should do the job. I turned around and faced Tamaki. His face was hot red and mad. Really mad. I giggled. His face softened a bit but was still frustrated. I was sitting right on top of his hard rock dick. (noooo 😭😭) He looked at me lustfully. He than sat up and took me by surprise. I lay flat against the bed smiling. Tamaki broke the handcuffs. "Hey those were expensive!" I said in a kind of mad kind of excited voice. He grabbed my face and shoved his lips onto mine. He's acting so rough tonight! I moaned into the kiss, he took this chance to stick his tongue inside. His hand started to trail to my breasts. Than to my back. He pulled down the zipper but maintained the kiss every so well. I removed the bunny suit but kept the ears. He threw the outfit to the side and pushed me down. He started at me, his eyes were full of lust. I bet my eyes look exactly like his. I wasn't wearing a bra as well that wasn't needed. He pulled down his boxers and my underwear throwing them to the side.

"Y/n, I wanna try something new. Sit on my face." He said with full confidence. "Tamaki baby~ I run the show not you." I grabbed the whip from the side and went on top of him. "This might hurt but in a sexy way." I flipped him over and whipped his thigh. "AH Mhhhaaaa~" He groaned. I knew that he was a masochist. "Y/n~ more." And more you will get. I flipped him over. Let's see his expression! He had tears in his and drool coming out from his mouth. "Tamaki baby was that too rough," I leaned down and licked his tear off. "A-a bit but it was so goo-," I whipped his dick. "AAAH MMMM Y/N~" He groaned out loudly. "Baby you're lucky the dorms are soundproof," I said with a smirk. I put the whip away and sat on his face. "Do your bes- aAh~ T-tamaki!" His tongue wasted no time he began sucking and licking. I could hear my juices being sucked out of me. "T-Tamak- AhhHhhH~ morE~" This boy was driving me absolutely crazy. His hand than came to my heat as he began to prep and suck at the same time. He stuck two fingers in at a time. "AaaAh Tamaki that's way too mAaaAhHny," he added another finger. Than took me off his face and laid me down on the bed. He took his member and placed it near my heat positioning it. "You ready?" He asked wanting consent. I melted right there. "Yes go ahAAaaHhHH~ Tamaki~," Tears poured from my eyes as I tightened and I tried to prepare for him but it didn't work. He didn't move as he saw my tears. He was biting his lip. "You're so tiGht Y/n mmm haaa~," He managed to say. I gave him the okay.

"AAAAH TAMAKI RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE!" I screamed out as he hit my prostrate. I screamed even louder. "Y/n *thrust* you're so *thrust* tight!" he groaned again. He thrusted hard at lightning pace. The smell of sweat and sex was in the air. It was hot but so pleasurable. The pain had disappeared and only pleasure was swirling through my head. He thrusted again bringing me back out of this euphoric feeling. "I'm gonna cuUUuuMm~ TamAaKi~!" "Me too Y/n argh!" He thrusted again and we both came together.

We laid down for some time when the thought came to my head. HE CAME IN ME. "T-Tamaki did you come in me?" "Shit Y/n...I'll take full responsibility!" I panicked. I'm not ready i'm only 19! And in college! Fuck Fuck Fuck!

For the next week I bought pregnancy tests and blah blah blah She ain't preggo done.
—————————————————-
Sorry for the shitty ending I kind of got lazy and was like fuck it. Anyways gimme more ideas for what to write and I appreciate comments!

1434 words