Can't Stay Away!

Hawks POV- I sat in my apartment alone until I heard a loud noise so I went out of my room to look around and what I saw was my Boyfriend sitting on the coach smirking "How many times have I told you knock on the damn door Dabi!"said seriously "I can't be seen sneaking around here you know that Babe." Dabi said "You are a dork." I said shaking my head at him "That's why you love me right?" Dabi asked "Maybe." I said with a slight smile as I walked over to him then he pulled me down on his lap as we started making out after we stopped I said "I missed you so much and of course I love you dork!" I said "I missed you so much to and I love you to Babe." Dabi said he just held me "Stay don't leave me again please I don't want to be alone tonight." I said "I'm not going anywhere Babe I'm staying right here with you." Dabi said with a smile and I smiled to "You seem tried Baby have you been over working yourself again?" Dabi asked "Well a hero's job is never done!" I said "You need some rest Babe take a few days off." Dabi said "It's not that easy Dabi." I said "Then I'll make you and you can't do your job running on empty it's ok to take time for yourself Babe." Dabi said "I could use a few sick days your right I think that I've been overworking myself." I said "You can fall asleep on me if you want Babe." Dabi said "But when I do when I wake up your always gone." I said sadly "Not this time Babe I'll be right here when you wake up I swear." Dabi said "I'll hold you to that Fire boy!" I said "Go to sleep Wing Boy." Dabi said I just laughed a little as I slowly fell asleep in his arms where I felt oddly safe even that I knew that I shouldn't be in a relationship with a villain, but I just can't help it I just love Dabi and he loves me he can't stay away and I can't either I just hope that this ends well! I woke up the next morning and he was still there sleeping holding onto me I just smiled he really did stay after another hour he woke up "Good morning." I said "Good morning." Dabi said as he kissed me after he stopped I just wanted to stay like this all day, but all of sudden there was a knock on the door "Go hide I got this." I said "Ok Babe." Dabi said as he kissed my cheek then he let me go as he ran up to my room closing the door behind him. So I got up to answer the door it was the son of the #1 Hero Shoto Todoroki "Good-morning Todoroki what brings you here?" I asked "My father though that it was a good idea if I go on a patrol with you on Friday would that ok?" He asked "sure that's fine." I said "Ok shouldn't you be on patrol though?" He asked "I'm not feeling well so I'm taking a few days off." I said "Ok." He said not fully believing me "Well I have to go I'll see you in two days Todoroki." I said he just nodded as he walked away then I shut the door "You can come back out he is gone." I said, but I got no reply so I headed upstairs to my room once I got there I saw Dabi on his phone auguring with someone he seemed mad after a few more minutes he ended the call "What's wrong?" I asked "My Boss wants me to kill you, but I won't." Dabi said "Why does he want me dead?" I asked "He hates Hero's and clams that your in his way so he wants you dead." Dabi said "Oh." I said "Don't worry if he lays a hand on you he will be sorry!" Dabi said seriously "Nothing is going to happen to me ok just clam down." I said "You don't know that." Dabi said "I don't, but nothing is going to happen to me right now." I said as I sat down next to him he just hugged me taking me into his arms "I don't want to lose you." Dabi said and he sounded scared "You won't lose me." I said rubbing his back trying to get him to clam down a bit and he did clam down after awhile, but he wouldn't let me go which was ok with me. We stayed like that for another hour until he let me go to make us breakfast "I didn't know that you could cook." I said "I'm full of surprises Babe." Dabi said winking at me "Well that's hot."'I said he just smiled with a light blush I almost took a pic of him it was to adorable once he got done cooking we ate breakfast together "That was so good." I said "I'm glad that you enjoyed it." Dabi said after he put the dishes in the sink he came over to me all of sudden he picked me up Bridal style holding me in his arms it scared me a little "Dabi!" I said "It's Ok Babe I won't drop you." Dabi said with a slight laugh "That's Not fun... he kissed me on the lips to shut me up after he stopped he asked "What we're saying Babe?" "Doesn't matter shut up and kiss me!" I said so he kissed me again after we stopped kissing I just smiled at him "You are as light as a feather." Dabi said I just suck my tongue out at him he just laughed a little as he carried me into the living room where he laid on the couch holding me in his arms I laid on his chest "Who would have thought that a year ago today that we started dating I got you a present Babe." Dabi said as he took a small box out his pocket as he handed it to me so I opened it was a beautiful gold ring with wings on it "This is beautiful thank you Dabi."'I said "You are welcome Babe now ring is special if you ever in trouble you can press the middle of the ring and I'll come right away now let me put it on you." Dabi said so I gave him the ring as he put it on my ring finger on my right hand then he kissed it after that I blushed then I gave him a necklace that said H+D so I put it on him "It's perfect Babe I love it thank you and Happy 1 Year." Dabi said "You are welcome and Happy 1 Year Love." I said as we made out it lasted awhile until we had to stop to breathe I was just so happy , but little did I know that was all going to change in just two days!