Trouble This Way Comes!!!!!

Hawks POV- I couldn't be more happy I was going to marry the love of my life my heart felt so full that it could burst I looked up at Dabi who was blushing hard "Awww Love why are you blushing?" I asked "You said Yes and I'm just really happy right now plus that ring looks perfect on you." Dabi said "Me to Love and it's perfect because I got it from you Dabi plus soon you'll have a ring to once we get married I'm so excited." I said happily "Me to Babe I can't wait." Dabi said "You know I was thinking asking you to, but you beat me to it." I said "Awww Baby well I honored that I got to ask you first." Dabi said I just smiled he was adorable and I know that nothing could break us apart we can face anything together! Awhile Later Dabi got a job so he had to go so I got up just to go outside for a few minutes it was beautiful sunny day then I felt like I was being watched so I walked back inside and I locked the door I just hope that it wasn't the League because that would be super bad and I would be in real trouble! So I walked into the kitchen to make some coffee after having a cup I was about to walk back upstairs then all of a sudden there was a knock on the door so I opened the door thinking it was just Dabi, but it wasn't it was actually his boss and he had two other villains with him and he looked surprised to see me then they pushed there way past me as they walked into Dabi's safe house so I shut the door but I had to get out of here now, but I was still to hurt to fly and I wouldn't get to far flying though staying here with Dabi's boss wasn't an option then I heard a voice from behind me say "Why are you here Little Birdy?" so I turned around and it was Dabi's boss asking me the question I had to make something up and quick "Dabi and I are working on villainous plan together." I said "Funny I don't remember Dabi mentioning anything to me about working with you Little Birdy so that's a lie so tell me why you are really here or else we'll just kill you." He threatened me "Shit I'm screwed!" I thought All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder once I looked up it was Dabi and I was so happy "Lay off him will you!" Dabi said "Why is he really here Dab?i you were suppose to kidnap him yet he looks to comfortable with you, but the way that you are acting seems to suggest that you and this Little Birdy have some secret I just hope that you aren't in a relationship with him!" He said seriously then the Blonde hair girl said "Our Little Birdy friend is wearing the ring that I found In Dabi's sock drawer a few months back which means that he's special to you isn't he Dabi so I was right you two are dating!" "Shut up Crazy." Dabi said angrily, but his boss looked really pissed so Dabi pushed me behind him as his boss came up to him as he punched him in the face hard "You are such an idiot how could you even think about dating a hero we are enemies and what is wrong with you!" He yelled angrily at Dabi "He is here because I want him here now get the hell out!" Dabi said angrily as I saw Blue flames come out of his hands and I've never seen him that angry ever so I touched his arm and I whispered in his ear "Love please calm down." and he calmed back down a little then he put his flames out, but he still looked mad and Dabi's boss was furious 'It seems like you have forgotten your place in this whole thing Dabi so I'll remind you I'm the leader and you follow my orders without fail, but you seem to have some fantasy that Little Birdy actually loves you he is probley just using you Dabi he's a hero and they don't like us!" He said angrily that made Dabi angrier "Don't you dare talk about him like that I know how he feels about me and he would never lie to me and I know my place, but I won't let him get hurt." Dabi said seriously as I saw this flames start up again Dabi's boss just sighed "You are a huge idiot, but you still have a job to do so we can take Little Birdy with us, but we will keep him as a hostage to scary those heroes." He said "Only if he stays with me and doesn't get hurt." Dabi said "Fine Lets just go." He said Dabi just nodded putting his flames out again, but he kept me behind him as we walked out of his safe house and into a car we sat in the back alone so I turned to him "Are you ok?" I asked "I don't know Babe I'm just scared that he is lying cause I don't want you to get hurt." Dabi said "As long we are together we will be fine Love." I said "I know." Dabi said with a slight smile as he kissed my hand I just smiled at him "I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you Baby." Dabi said I just kissed his cheek then I put my head on this shoulder as I fell asleep and If I knew that if Dabi was by my side everything would be fine!

Thank you guys for 1K reads and thank you all for all of your supports with reads, comments, and votes it means so much to me and I really appreciate everything :) You guys are all awesome thank you all so much :) - Lilly :)