Marry Me!!!!!!!

Dabi's POV- I went downstairs to check out the crash once I walked into the living room I saw Boss, Twice, and Toga sitting down "What the hell are you guys doing here?" I asked seriously "Shiggy got worried so we tracked you here Dabi." Toga said "I'm fine so you guys can leave." I said wanting to get them out of here as quickly as possible since Hawks was upstairs and if he got found out by Boss that would bad for both of us! Boss seemed to notice that something was off with me "Why are you acting so nervous Dabi that's unlike you so are you hiding something?" Boss asked "No I'm not I wasn't expecting you guys was all." I lied "I don't believe you." Boss said "Well I'm not hiding anything, but I'm going to be really busy today so can you guys please leave?" I asked Boss looked at me unsure then said "Alright lets go,but Dabi I'm warning you if you lied to me things will get messy." "Yeah Yeah." I said as I let them out once they were gone I ran back upstairs after I unlocked the bedroom door I got back into bed with Hawks "Who was that Dabi?" Hawks asked "No one you need to worry about Babe I took care of it." I said "Ok Love now what did you want to ask me?" Hawks asked before answering him I got off of the bed then I held his hand getting down on one knee pulling out a small black box "Hawks I love you so much I don't know what will happen in the future, but I know only one thing that I want to spend it with you so will be mine Forever?" I asked him opening the box to revel a gold band Hawks looked shocked and happy at the same time "So what's answer Baby?" I asked him "Yes Dabi Yes 100 times!!!" Hawks said then I kissed him after I stopped I put the band on his ring finger then I kissed it then I picked him up holding him close "Dabi it's beautiful I love it thank you." Hawks said with a huge smile "Anything for my future husband." I said peaking his lips "I love the sound that." Hawks said "Me to." I said with a big smile "How long have you had this ring?" Hawks asked "Only a few months, but I knew from our first kiss that you were the one Babe." I said "You are the only one for me!" Hawks said "I second that." I said "So what's my new last name going to be?" Hawks asked I got nervous I had to tell Hawks the truth "Todoroki." I said Hawks looked shocked "My real name is Touya Todoroki I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier Babe I was really scared." I said Hawks didn't reply for a few minutes then he said "I don't love you any less Dabi and I can't wait to marry you." I almost cried I was so happy that he just said that "You are amazing." I said kissing his cheek "Aww Love, but I'll always love you no matter what your name is all that matters that we are together and that we love each other." Hawks said "I couldn't agree more Baby." I said "Hawks Todoroki I love the sound of that." Hawks said smiling "It sounds perfect Babe I love you and when you say it I love it plus it has a nice ring to it." I said with a slight smile feeling a lot better about everything now and I was really happy that Hawks love the sound of the last name Todoroki Damn I can't wait to marry him it will be the best day of my life!