Captured!!!!

Hawks POV- I feel asleep on him then I woke up early the next morning with a headache so I got off of Dabi then I walked into the bathroom to take something for my pain after I did that I went back to bed I cuddled close to Dabi and I felt a better then I went to asleep  a four hours later I got woken up by kisses on my face I opened up my eyes to see those beautiful blue eyes of my boyfriend looking at me "Good morning Baby." Dabi said "Good Morning." I said  "How's your head Babe?" Dabi asked  "Ok I had a headache this early this morning so I took something then I came back to bed." I said  "You should take it easy Babe I'm worried about you." Dabi said  "Awww Love, but I'll just do a quick patrol then come back it should only take me about an hour I should be fine for that short period of time plus I have to do this or the #1 hero would never let me hear the end it." I said  "Ok if you are sure it won't stop me from worrying about you though Babe." Dabi said "I'm sure and it's so cute how much you care about me." I said kissing his check then his face got a little red I always found it to be super adorable how I could make him blush "Just be careful my Boss may have more low level losers coming after you so just keep your head up ok Babe." Dabi said  "Ok I will." "I said "That's my Wing Boy." Dabi said  "Always." I said as our lips met in a kiss full of passion and love after we broke off from our kiss  I saw him smile really big "What's got you so happy?" I asked  "You." Dabi said as he pecked my lips  "Keep on saying stuff like that and I won't leave." I said  "Challenge accepted. "Dabi said with a slight smirk as he pulled me into him wrapping his arms around my waist trapping me in his chest  "Your not going anywhere now Wing Boy I got you trapped!" Dabi said then he laughed a bit , but I popped my head out and I laid my head on his shoulder "This is so nice." I said  "I agree." Dabi said before I could reply to what Dabi had said I saw Shoto Todoroki standing outside my apartment door through the window in my bedroom "Crap he's here I have get down there." I said "Or we can stay like this until he leaves then you don't have to deal with him and we can cuddle all day." Dabi said not letting go of me  "I would love that so much Love, but I really have to do this, but we can cuddle all you want when I get back ok." I said  "I'm holding you to that Wing Boy." Dabi pouted "I always keep my word Fire Boy." I said then we kissed after that Dabi let me go so I could get ready after I got ready I raced downstairs as I opened up the door and he was standing there with his hero costume on "Lets go to the pier first." I said  "Ok." Todoroki said so I walked out of the apartment locking the door behind me so I walked with Shoto to the pier as we started our patrol everything was going fine until these villain's showed up there was about five of them and two of us, but I couldn't let anything happen to Shoto so I could take these guys out hopefully it won't be to much of a problem "I'll handle this you get out of here Todoroki." I said seriously "No I'm not leaving you to fight these guys by yourself I'm helping." Todoroki said I didn't get a chance to reply because he was already fighting I just hope that he is going to be careful cause if something happened to him I would be in real trouble!  So I opened up my wings as I took to the air then I shot my feathers at them taking the other villain's out I managed to get onto the ground without falling in mid - air.  All of a sudden more villain's came and I was out of gas so I got out my feather sword ready to fight them I took out the first two, but I didn't see the other three I looked over and I saw Shoto fight another one then where was the other two all of a sudden I was tackled onto the ground from behind lucky I didn't hit the ground hard head first that wouldn't have been good then I got turned over and the guy held my wrists above my head tightly then I saw the other guy who was right next to me and he had a needle in his hands and he was getting closer to my neck I kicked the guy that was holding me ,but it didn't even faze him all of a sudden I felt a pain in my neck then I felt hot all over after that feeling passed I blacked out all I could think of was hoping that Shoto was ok and hoping that Dabi would find me because I knew once I woke up again I would be in some serious trouble! I came around what seemed liked hours later tied up and their was a ball gag in my mouth I tried looking around,but I couldn't see anything passed a black cloth which means they blindfolded me toI knew that I was to spent to try to escape now all of a sudden I heard a voice say "I think that our little Wing Hero finally woke up." and I heard another say "Good Boss will be pleased to hear that we captured the Wing Hero before the League Of Villian's got their hands on him." Once I heard that I knew that I was in some deep trouble clearly some other group doesn't like the league and they must have heard about their plans to capture me so they wanted to do it first which isn't good for me! All I knew that we were moving to where I had no idea, but I would get through this, but these villain's don't know one thing about me I have a super powerful and dangerous boyfriend and I know that Dabi will help me out of this situation because he loves me and he wouldn't leave me with this other group I knew that for sure I'll just have to hang on until he finds me once I'm back with him everything will be ok again I was sure of that!