Open Up My Eager Eyes

Another week passed, and it was the worst one yet. Hansol could barely bring himself to look Seungkwan in the eyes, let alone hang out with him.
No movie nights, no cuddles, no nothing. Hansol was pretty much icing out everybody, but Seungkwan was certainly getting the brunt of the impact.

Seungkwan was upset, obviously. He tried to get Hansol to hang out with him at first, but eventually gave up.
He hated not getting attention from his best friend.

The rest of the group certainly picked up on their problem. The whole group vibe just hadn't been right; it was exactly what Hansol was afraid of.

By the end of the week, Seungcheol had enough of the ridiculousness. He called a meeting with Jeonghan, Jisoo, Jihoon, and Soonyoung. They all went into his bedroom, waiting expectantly for Seungcheol to tell them something.

"What going on, Cheolie?" Jisoo asked, picking up on Seungcheol's uneasy demeanor.

"Seungkwan and Hansol aren't speaking to each other after the...incident last week. We've got to fix it," he said simply, sitting on the edge of his bed, jiggling his leg impatiently.

Soonyoung sighed, rubbing his forehead, "Anyone got any ideas?"

"And..just so we're all up to speed here, we all know about 'the situation', right?" Seungcheol added, raising an eyebrow as he eyed up the guys.

Jisoo cleared his throat, running his fingers through his hair, "Is 'the situation' the thing about Hansol and Seungkwan have a ton of romantic tension but they don't know it yet, and we all know about it, but they don't that we know that they don't know about what they probably don't want us to know, but we know that they know that we know-"

"-Yes, Jisoo, that..is right," Seungkwan cut him off, "Anyway, what are we gonna do about this?"

"Guys guys guys.." Jeonghan said confidently, taking a step forward, "Leave this to the romance expert."

Jihoon raised an eyebrow in confusion, "who?"

"Me!" Jeonghan stamped his foot on the ground, pouting, "I'm the romance exp-ugh never fucking mind, just let me handle this," he huffed, leaving the bedroom and coming downstairs to the living room, where the rest of the members were.
Jihoon, Soonyoung, Seungcheol, and Jisoo followed him down there.

"Seungkwan, Hansol," the vocalist commanded briskly, snapping his fingers, "Come here."

The two hesitantly approached from opposite sides of the room, avoiding eye contact with each other.

"Can you two go to the grocery store for me, we're out of..Soju and...rice noodles" he explained, a polite smile on his face.
He could see that they were ready to give him some kind of excuse, so he continued, "Please, for your hyungie?"

They both sighed, nodding. They walked to the door, putting on their shoes and quickly leaving the dorm.

-

The ride to the store was painfully awkward. Seungkwan drove, thankfully; he's a pretty good driver.
Hansol kept his head down and his mouth shut. He hadn't been alone with him in over a week, it felt almost weird. He missed it, yes, but he was also wildly uncomfortable. 

Before he knew it, they were pulling into the parking lot. Seungkwan parked and shut off the Pledis van, unbuckling his seatbelt, "I don't have any pockets, can you hold onto these?" He mumbled, tossing the keys at Hansol and getting out of the van.