old acquaintances.

She waited for Jennie in the car, her eyes focused on the messages between her and an old friend, Haesung. He had asked her out to dinner, and as much as a part of her wanted to say yes, Jisoo knew she shouldn't.

He was fourty eight, and she was at the brink age of twenty seven. While he had been a childhood crush of hers, now that she was older, the feelings she had wore away. Putting down her phone at seeing his final attempt of a plea, she turned her head to look out to window and jumped in surprise to see Jennie pressing her face against the glass, a strange man behind her with his arms crossed.

Hold up, hold the fuck up -

Jeongguk?

Slowly rolling down the car window through the passenger seat that she was sitting at, she glanced at Jeongguk and Jennie. " Um- is he your boyfriend-"

"No no! He wanted to stop by to meet my older sister. He's an old acquaintance - well, my old boss, from when I was in the states. Jungkook, this is Jisoo. Jisoo, this is Jungkook.", Jennie introduced the two, clueless to the stares shared between the two.

Instead of giving a response, Jisoo simply rolled up the car windows slowly, looking straight foward and away from her younger sister and the man who she thought she would never see again. Obviously that was not a good reaction to give, for Jennie immediately banged on the car window, a little "Yah! Kim Jisoo, you little bitch! Show some manners-" being heard.

Tch.

If only her sister knew.

______________________

He stared at the two sisters before him, all three sitting down at a Chinese buffet. Not his preferred taste, but it had been indeed been a while since he saw Jennie. Jisoo wore a simple outfit and some beat up sneakers , her hair hung up in a lazy ponytail . Despite her terrible choice in daily footwear , Jungkook did have to admit himself - she looked absolutely gorgeous . Of course , he would never admit it out loud . Not because he was shy of what Jisoo would say , but because Jennie was already staring at the two with a mischevious glance .

 Not because he was shy of what Jisoo would say , but because Jennie was already staring at the two with a mischevious glance

"Jisoo-unnie's been single for some time now .. ", Jennie began , having been seated next to Jisoo , who sat in front of him . " And our mother is very fertile , so she probably is t- "

Jisoo cut off Jennie by slapping her shoulder , which only resulted in Jennie giggling like the childish hearted woman she was . Clearing her throat, Jisoo took an awkward sip from her lemonade while mumbling in between, "We've already met, Jennie."

Smugly leaning back against the booth, Jungkook nodded slowly ; as if he was intending to seem teasing. "Me and your sister have some .. chemistry between us." With an interested look plastered all over her face, Jennie looked at the two with slightly parted lips.

"Ah, how did you two meet?"

"Well you know how I work at a casino? Yeah, he-"

"I saw her outside and she slipped. I helped her up.", Jungkook said hurriedly, kicking Jisoo from under the table. With a little nose scrunch, Jisoo gave him a look before deciding to let that slide. She remembered that in most cases, a young rich business man in a casino most likely doesn't want people to know about what happens in the casino itself .

"That's so cliché, like something straight outta a romance movie. I'm surprised you met a guy and didn't tell me, the only guy you talk to is Haesu-"

"Shut it, teletubby.", Jisoo hissed at her younger sister, making yet another face. And so, the two went off into a bickering fight, Jeongguk watching in amusement. Did the two girls always fight like this? They probably would have kept arguing had it not been for Jisoo noticing Jungkook's smug look, throwing a spare ketchup packet at him. "Yah, what are you looking at huh?!"

"Yeah, what are you looking at!?", Jennie followed suit, throwing a mustard packet. "You think this is funny, watching my older sister scold me!? Defend me, punk, I'm your former employee!", Jennie whined, pointing at her sister now.

"Don't defend her! Defend me, this little rascal keeps on telling people things they shouldn't know!", Jisoo grabbed Jennie's ear, squinting her eyes at the younger female although her words were directed towards the male.

Before they could even argue any longer, Jeongguk abruptly stood up, checking down on his phone. "I've got to go, business. It was a pleasure seeing you, Jennie. As for you .. I have a feeling this won't be the last." And with that, he walked out the store, leaving behind forty dollars to pay for their food despite them only having ordered three burgers.

"

"....I'll eat his burg-"

"Shut it, Jennie, the eldest should eat most."