regular.

Working at a casino was never Jisoo's dream job. She wanted to be something more , but fate had other plans . "Pretty girls always have it easy." That was a lie . Her appearance didnt help her for shit. All it got her was nasty looks from girls at work and phone numbers from guys who were way too old for her.

So there she was , handing out drinks to the old men and young women who ordered them . The uniform she once enjoyed to wear became dull to her eyes , and the only reason she even kept such a job at night was simply because drunk rich men give good tips to a pretty face like hers and she knew it . Also because Jihyo wouldn't let her quit , but nevermind that . Point is , she hated this job . And she hated it far much more when she saw a familiar face with a familiar bodyguard standing beside him .

Flashing his little smile , it was all too amusing to see the frail female give such a disappointingly low look when noticing him . He knew his instinct was wrong ; they would meet again . Something about her attracted his attention - maybe it was because she was pretty , or maybe it was because her shoes were put in the wrong foot ; nobody knows . However , he must have stared far too long , for a certain female next to Jisoo noticed .

Nudging her side , Jihyo whispered into the older female's ear, "Idiot, I think he wants you to take his order. Go." And without a moment to spare, Jihyo shoved Jisoo in the direction Jungkook was at . Having shoved her too far to turn back and too hard to have caught a few people's attention , Jisoo had no choice but to continue walking the direction she was pushed to walk to .

At seeing the female walk to him , Jungkook's eyes opened slightly . He had been staring so much he didnt even notice she was walking his certain direction . Clearing his throat and straightening his back , he ran a hand through his hair , preparing his famous smirk when the female would ask for his drink .

Except she didnt ask .

Not him , at least .

She passed by Jungkook , instead heading to the table behind him , batting her eyelashes at a white man who looked at least seventy nine . The moment he felt her pass by him , Jungkook's eyes widened , his head immediately spinning to see where the female went to . He spun so fast , one might think he caught whiplash .

"A Bloody Mary? Of course, your drink will be with you right away.", Jisoo's voice could be heard, a humble smile following after . It took everything in her power not to burst out laughing when she turned around to walk to the bar , seeing Jungkook's face so bewildered . A stranger as he may be , his facial reaction made it seem as though she was caught in the act of cheating on him . And if she thought his reaction was funny enough , Jihyo's reaction was far better . Her mouth agape , her head shaking no , but a tint of humour and pure amusement in her eyes .

Though Jisoo had not said a word , the way she walked in the direction of Jungkook was enough to make certain he would be the one giving an order . Actions really do speak louder than words - Jungkook just got bamboozled .

Strutting her way over to the bar to order the drink she had been ordered to retrieve , Jisoo was stopped by a familiar bodyguard capturing her wrist . Looking over her shoulder , she raised an eyebrow .

"I want a Mojito.", Jungkook said , without even looking past to face the female . Not that he had to , anyway , she was already contained by his bodyguard .

Scoffing , she rolled her eyes in annoyance - did he really have to have someone else grab her in order to get a drink?

"Fine, whatever.", Mumbled Jisoo, pulling her wrist back from the taller bodyguard . "Seriously , where do people even find these big bodyguards ..", Jisoo thought in her head, about to turn around before being caught off guard with a statement from the wavy haired male .

"And remember it. It's a regular for you to me , now.", Jungkook spoke clearly ; not loudly enough to catch everyone's attention and create a scene, but strong enough to question whether or not this man was a voice actor for 50 Shades of Grey or something .

"A regular?? Does this mean this guy is coming here constantly now??", Jihyo whispered once Jisoo got close, eyebrows wiggling .

"Yes, Jihyo, that's what regular means." Jisoo was less than pleased to hear of this than anyone else , but hey -

At least she didn't get body slammed this time .