a new friend.

Time flew by quicker than Jisoo had planned too. And somehow, it was already six days before Bom's wedding , and as expected, careless Jisoo had no dress.

So one can understand why Jisoo was at a thrift store, internally panicking as she scattered through the section of clothes. She had spent all the money she had intended to spend on the wedding dress over video games, and still couldn't find it within herself to use the money from the roses she had recieved not too long ago.

Black. Bom had wanted her to wear black.

Now, thrift stores usually have a nice arrangement of black dresses ; mostly simple, tight fitted ones . But for some reason , it seemed as if black was a new liked colour, because the stores she had visited lacked a great variety with them . The ones she did find were either too big , too seductive, or had ripped . And some just made Jisoo question style as a whole .

"Shes going to kill me if I show up wearing another colour ..", Jisoo groaned to herself, her hands never once stopping for a break. And then , as if on cue , a black dress from across the store shone bright . It was tight fitted , with weird styles sleeves but that was alright . It was just the exact , bland outfit Jisoo needed .

Sprinting over to the area the dress was at , Jisoo's brown hues noticed another female sprinting as well . Grey hair , tall , and very much determined to catch the dress as well . As if it was in slow motion , the other female noticed Jisoo as well , scowling and stretching out her arms as if it would increase her chances of getting that dress . Somehow, Jisoo found her arms extended as well , and before she knew it , the dress was right before her and then ...

An older woman took it . Snatched it . Right in front of both of them .

The other female must have been surprised as well , because both she and Jisoo stopped right next to each other , watching the old woman take it to the cashier and pay .

With her mouth slightly open , Jisoo caught a quick glance at the girl next to her . She looked fairly pretty , with sharp eyes and facial features just like LISA - wait a damn minute .. that was LISA !

"What in the world was a famous and filthy rich vlogger doing in a thrift store ?",Jisoo thought, lips closing themselves and pursing . Might as well ask. "Miss, are you perhaps .. LISA?", Jisoo asked, whispering the female's name as if she didn't want to expose her identity .

Running a hand through her hair and giving out a smirk, the grey haired woman replied with a simple, "Yes. It's me, Lalisa Manoban - please , no autographs."

"I didn't ask for any-"

"I came here to shoot a new video : What to Wear In Vacation Vs What NOT to Wear . That dress was a perfect example of what not to wear ..", Lisa interrupted Jisoo, before laughing while shaking her head . "Who would ever wear that? It looks like something from the Corpse Bride - the fabric is scaringly horrible ..", Lisa continued, her giggles muffled by her own hand.

However, at seeing Jisoo stare at the floor with wide eyes that screamed of remorse, Lisa's laughs slowly stopped, and a small, "You were going to wear that, weren't you?" came out instead . Lisa earned a small nod from Jisoo , who was still staring at the floor with wide eyes and who was most likely rethinking all of the outfits she had ever worn.

But soon enough, Jisoo felt a small tap on her shoulder, and then two hands spin her around and soon she was facing Lisa, who smiled widely . "With fashion like that, you're practically dying for a friend with good sense. It's a good thing that woman took it from us. So , call me Lisa!"

Jisoo went back home with no dress, but with a new contact on her phone and an ice cream in hand.