continuing.

after the small date, jisoo had been dropped off at her apartment. the female didn't own a car (why would she, when she can take the bus?) so jungkook practically felt like it was a must to ensure she arrived home safely.

needless to say, jennie was the most excited of them all when she opened the door and saw her sister and her former boss together. "aw, arrived a bit early, don't you think?", jennie teased, and while the question itself may have seemed innocent enough, her gleaming eyes indicated she meant a whole other thing. fortunately, both jisoo and jungkook caught hold of that and both reached their hands foward to flick her forehead at the same time.

with a smile on her face, jisoo turned to her side to face jungkook, clearing her throat. "thanks for the ride .." a small blush appeared on her cheeks, as she continued on shyly, "uh .. goodbye"

walking inside the apartment after taking off her shoes, jisoo was stopped by jennie's long arm. "yah, jungkook - we have a wedding in four days and jisoo's big brain doesn't have a date. do you mind coming?"

jungkook's brown hues looked over to jisoo, who stared at jennie with wide eyes. on one hand, he hated public gatherings. on the other, he liked jisoo. oh well, when push comes to shove, what can one do but follow lover's natural way?

"yeah, sure. if that's okay with jis-"

"YES!", jisoo was fast to add in, nodding her head eagerly. the last time jisoo had a date with a man was when she was in her freshman year of college and someone mistaked her for their blind date. she was NOT about to let this one slide.

jennie snorted at her older sister's quick response, rolling her eyes before leaning against the door frame. jungkook cleared his throat in slight amusement, before leaning the opposite way of jennie's side against the door frame. "what color are you wearing? and what material?"

if jennie wasn't on the verge of laughing before, she definitely was now. covering her hand over her mouth, jennie answered before jisoo even had the time to compose her words. "funnily enough, the idiot doesn't even have a dres-"

"girl if you don't shut up - i'm wearing black, by the way. i'll be wearing a velvet black dre-"

jisoo was interrupted by jennie, who shoved her slightly with a disgusted look, "THAT dress? jisoo, you wore that for halloween."

"don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh", jungkook thought to himself, pressing down his lips as the two girls went off onto a bickering arguement. as much as he would have enjoyed to stick around and possibly witness jennie throw some hands, a sharp press against his abdomen made him realize his bodyguard was standing right across the hallway this entire time. only now, he was standing right next to him, towering above all of them scarily.

"mr. jung, your mother requests a call from you at three pm.", while jungkook wasn't scared of his bodyguard, moments like these - where his voice went deep enough to cause an earthquake, made jungkook gulp. jisoo and jennie were no better, having stopped their bickering to stare up at the male as if he was some kind of superhero.

"well, i'll be going now. send me a picture of the dress, goodbye", jungkook rushed, walking away with his bodyguard (who waved goodbye politely). jisoo stuck her head out the door, waving goodbye back to the distant figures before sighing in distress.

"yah, jennie! you just HAD to include the halloween part, didn't you!? now he's going to think im poor!"

"you're alwaya prying off me, so in a way, you are poor", the younger replied in a monotone voice, walking over to the couch and turning on the TV. "do you even have his number, jisoo?"

of course jisoo had his number -

oh fuck.

jisoo did NOT have his number.