Chapter 3- Thursday Part 3

^^^Xavier Liam Chase. Like I said before, him and Mikayla are the only two people I will be casting. The rest is up to your imagination. Xavier is played by the extremely attractive Sean O'Pry!

Mikayla's P.O.V

"What?" I asked, clearly freaked out.

His features softened at the sight of my frightened face,"Baby, I've been looking for you ever since my 16th birthday."

"Why me? What am I?" I babbled, becoming scared, but I tried not to show it.

"You're my soul mate. My other half," he explained, a hopeful look on his face.

"No, no. How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? We literally just met. Have you been stalking me, or something. I'm going to call the police if you don't leave."

His face turned back to the serious, yet sexy look, "I don't think you want to do that, princess."

"Yes I do," I pulled started calling 911, but before I could start talking, he snatched my phone and threw it to the ground.it smashed to tiny pieces. I stared at his, wondering how he could have broken my phone with such a seemingly soft throw.

"What the FÛCK, dude?" I screamed.

"You really shouldn't call the police on your soul mate, just saying," he answered, nonchalantly.

"I'm leaving, you're fucking creepy and I have to get to class. Don't ever speak to me again," Secretly, I didn't want to go back to class. I wanted to stay in here, with him. Despite the fact that he just broke my phone and broke into the Girls' Bathroom, I felt a weird attraction to him.

I still left. After I felt that he wasn't staring at me, I hurried toward class.

Just before I reached her room, I felt arms wrap around my torso. The person, who I already knew the identity of, picked me up in a secure

don't-fight-because-you-know-you-will-lose bridal style hold. He ran outside, toward the forest.

"Stop!" I screeched.

No answer.

"PUT ME DOWN!"

No fucking answer.

"I fucking swear I will spit on you!"

I'm going to kill this guy.

"I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME!"

This guys a lunatic.

"RAPE!"

We were already too far into the forest for someone to hear, but I wanted to scare his into letting me go.

His face held its blank expression.

"What's your name."

A smirk made its way I onto his perfect face.

"Why? Want to know what to scream tonight in bed?"

"No, I want to know what to tell the police when I report you."

The smirk didn't waver one bit, "Hey, someone shouldn't be arrested for looking sexy."

This. Fucking. Guy.

I gave up on struggling and just enjoyed the peacefulness of the quiet forest.

"I still want to know his name," I thought to myself.

"Well, if you want to know so much, it's Xavier Chase."

"Did he hear me?" I asked myself, baffled.