Chapter 19- Tuesday Part 1

Mikayla's P.O.V

Cade continued to assault me with his disgusting lips.

"Get off of me!" I yelled as I was finally able to fling him off me.

He landed a foot away from my shaking self.

With a malicious smile on his face, he stood up and looked down upon me.

"Fiesty, I like it," he growled. He crouched down and ran his index finger down my cheek.

"I'll be back for you, baby," he took a big whiff of my scent and exited the room.

I sat there, terrified and angry.

Before I could do anything, I threw up again. Even though I had emptied my hurting stomach, I remained in a nauseous state, I had a serious headache and a turning stomach. It felt like my body was melting, organ by organ.

Though I tried to fight it off, the tiredness was too much to handle. So I fell back asleep.
*
**
*
I woke up to the sound of angry voices. One of the voices belonged to my mate. I wanted to get up and jump into his muscular arms, but my body was fighting against my wanting mind.

"Well, well. Isn't this cute. I thought it would be nice to out you together before we kill her. Spend some quality time with your mate before she dies," I heard the other male voice cackle.

But his voice sounded so familiar. The baritone voice that held seriousness with a hint of evilness. It was the voice I had grown up with.

It was my father's voice.

I finally pushed myself to sit up. I saw Xavier throw a punch at Bob, but he missed by a millimeter.

"Bob?" I said, breathless.

Both men turn toward me.

"Mikayla! You're finally awake!" Xavier ran over tone and up to the bars.

I met him there and wrapped my battered hands around the steel bars.

I immediately pulled my hands back in pain as a burning sensation ran through my hands. Xavier struggled to hold back his wolf when he saw me in pain.

Without touching the bars, he leaned in and pecked me on my lips.

"I've missed you, Princess," Xavier said.

"I missed you too, Alpha," I smiled brightly.

"Mikayla? As in, Mikayla Lancaster?" Bob's surprised voice interrupted our moment.

"Yes, Bob," I spit his name out.

"I didn't know that you were the one who was mated to Xavier....."

"Yeah, so it was just a coincidence that we both have the same name, age, and description? I find that a bit hard to believe," sarcasm was evident in my irritated voice.

"I-."

"No. You're a fucking pice of ass. That's what you are, Bob. You an just go fuck a hole," I pointed at Bob accusingly. I connects the dots and realized he was King Vladimir. The asshole who wanted me dead.

"I haven't seen or made contact with you since Cade brought you here," my father explained.

"Really?"

"Yes. Yes, I wanted you dead. But I didn't know your name. Though I was stupid to not connect the dots."

"Oh."

"Do you forgive me?"

"Not really. But what's with you being a vampire."

"Wait a second," he exited Xavier's cell, taking Xavier with him. A few seconds after the door slammed shut, they entered my cell.