Chapter 22- Wednesday Part 1

Mikayla (Barbara Palvin) ^^^

Xavier's P.O.V

I watched as Mikayla laid unconscious on the floor.

I don't think that's she knew how beautiful she was. Her perfect pink lips that made it irresistible to kiss her. Her long and flowy brown hair that cascaded down her back. Not to mention, she was the most intelligent and humorous girl I had ever met.

As I was taking in her countless beautiful features, her eyes fluttered open.

"Xavier?" She said, groggily.

"Yes, Princess?" I crawled over to the bars and watched as she sat up.

"My stomach hurts," she muttered. My hearts added Ed knowing that she was in pain.

"I wish that I could help you, Princess. I'm sorry."

"Xavier, look," she points to the corner of the room. Despite he dimly lit room, I could make out a pile of rusty chains.

"Yeah, what about them?"

"We could use them to escape!" She quickly got up and picked the chains up. She slid them through the bars over to me.

I thought of a plan that might actually work.

I held the ends of the chains in each hand and wrapped the middle around three bars. I started to grind the chains against the bars, wearing them down. I saw little particles of the metal float in the air.

It would take a long time, but it would be worth it.
*
**
*
After an hour or so, I finally managed to get the bars down to a thin stick. I turned around and horse kicked them, breaking them.

I crawled through the space and over to Mikayla. I scooped her up into my lap and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"Xavier?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"Do you still think of Cade as your brother?" Aidan got angry at he mention of his name.

"No. Not at all," I gritted out.