Chapter 13- Saturday Part 1

Xavier's P.O.V

Light flooded my vision as I opened my sleep-filled eyes. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my groggy face.

I smiled as I looked over and saw Mikayla sleeping peacefully beside me. Last night was all that I could want it to be and more. It was more than completing the Mating Process, it was finally making love to the love of my life.

I laid my head back on the pillow. From the noise of me laying back down, Mikayla woke up and opened her beautiful eyes.

"Good morning, Princess," I greeted.

"Good morning," the small smile that graced her gorgeous face made my heart beat against my chest.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good, you?"

"Good," I said. I think she noticed that I was staring at her because she covered her naked chest up with a blanket quickly.

"It's nothing I haven't already seen, Princess," I smiled at her blushing face.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what?"

"For last night. It was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better night," she said, shyly. Even though I knew she was a virgin, it was nice to know that it was the best night of her life.

"The pleasures all mine. Thank you for trusting me," I said.

We were silent for a minute.

"Well, I have to take a shower. I'm going to need a lot of cold water after this encounter," I joked.

I stood up and started to walk toward the bathroom. But Mikayla softly grabbed my arm.

"Can I join you?" She asked shyly.

I could practically feel Aidan bouncing up and down.

"Of course."

We made love four more times that morning in the shower. We finally stopped when I told Mikayla I wanted her to join the training class that goes on each morning.

"Are you sure I'm ready?" She asked as I scrubbed her body with the real loufa. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and laid my head in the creek of her neck. I was moving the loufa in circular motions on her back.

"Yes, Princess. I promise no one will hurt you," I assured.

"Are you positive? I mean, I'm pretty weak. I'd be an easy target for the tough guys," she was worrying, so I kissed her shoulder to calm her down.

"If anyone hurts you, tell me and I'll make sure they end up in the hospital," I promised.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt. I just want to make sure I don't get hurt more than I already have," she joked. I still felt really bad about wha happened in the pool, despite Mikayla's forgiveness.

"We should probably get out," I decided.

"Yeah, I'm getting wrinkly from the hot water," we both laughed.
*
**
*
As we walked downstairs, Olivia and Ryder wolf-whistled.

"Looks like you guys got it on last night," Olivia pointed out.

"What? How did you know?" Mikayla asked, surprised.

"Your scents are different. Since you guys are mates, the only explanation is that you completed the mating process," Ryder explained. I punched his arm.

"What the fuck, man?" He rubbed his, probably, bruised arm.

Mikayla's face was a bright pink, signaling that she was embarrassed.