Chapter 3

Newt Sangster and Thomas O' Brien

New York To London

"Mom I can handle myself okay?" Thomas said to his mother on the phone. He and Newt were at the airport removing their luggage from the taxi trunk.

"Let me talk to Newt," his Mom demanded. Thomas hands the phone to Newt.

"Mrs. O' Brien?" Newt asks hesitantly.

"Take care of Thomas for me. He's the only thing that matters to me," she said like she was about to cry.

"Yes Mrs. O' Brien" Newt answered playfully rolling his eyes. "I'm giving the phone to Tommy. Okay Mrs. O' Brien? Take great care."

"You're going to meet your future in-laws so remember these; Brits are very conscious on manners so be polite. I don't want to get my son a bad impression. Okay I know you need to go. Call me when you land. Love you," she reminded Thomas. He rolls his eyes. Helicopter parenting.

"Love you too Mom. Take care," his mother hangs up. "I don't know what to do with her.".They both laugh as they remove their luggage from the taxi trunk.

"Mr. Sangster let's take your bags and let's get you check in to first class," a stewardess appeared out of nowhere. She was weirdly happy and has a weird disposition. Her smile was strange like Newt was her boss.

"Yes please," Newt answered. Thomas' mouth fell open. "Close your mouth Tommy or you'll catch flies," he added as he close Thomas' jaw. Thomas couldn't believe what he heard. He still thinks Newt's from a poor family.

They entered the plane without going to security. The flight attendants handed them wine glasses filed with apple cider. They were escorted to a private part of the first-class area. The seats were sky blue and there was some delicious food on the table in front of their seats, a private lavatory, and big flat screen television which was a smart TV.

"Newt we can't afford this!" Thomas complained trying to get comfortable on the seat near the window.

"It's okay Tommy my family handled everything," Newt lied. His family wasn't the one who took care of the paying, he was. He took his seat next to Thomas.

"So, your family's rich?" Thomas asks shock holding his apple cider glass.

Newt takes a sip on his glass. "We're comfortable."

"That's what exactly a super-rich person will say."

"Yeah we're sort of rich but they're the one who is rich, not me. I always consider their money theirs not mine," Newt explains his status carefully. He and Thomas plugged their seat belts. "So, you're finishing psychology after summer?" he asks not looking up from his book.

"Well yeah after that maybe work abroad maybe Spain or somewhere in Europe," Thomas explained. "And when we turn 18, we can marry."

Newt looked up from his book and smiled at his boyfriend. "Where do you want to get married?"

"Maybe somewhere in Europe."

"Why are you so interested in Europe anyway Tommy?" Newt asks putting his book on his lap.

"I don't really know. It's like there's something there I want to find," Thomas said and places a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. They both blushed as their finger intertwined. Thomas' head rests on Newt's shoulder. The 17-year old brunette boy falls asleep on his boyfriend's shoulder. Newt doesn't seem to care if his boyfriend is on his shoulder.