Chapter 8

Newt Sangster and Thomas O' Brien

London

 Thomas took another sip of the hot coffee. "You're dating Newt Sangster?!" Alby reassured. They were in the chairs outside of this coffee shop called 'The Glade'. Thomas was excited because two days had passed, and Newt was back and had to do something.

"Like you know him or something," Thomas giggled.

"Hell yeah! He's one of the biggest developers in England except the royal family," Mike said. He was a friend of Thomas.

"Oh, no one told me," Thomas says and takes a bite on his scone.

"Really?" Alby asks raising an eyebrow.

"So, are you nervous?" Mike asks. Thomas almost chokes on the scone remembering Newt's family.

"About what?" Thomas asks coughing the rest of the pastry he swallowed whole. His two friends looked at each other puzzled.

"Newt's family," Alby replied.

"Oh, I don't really know them," Thomas explained his self. The other two boys looked worried "What's wrong?"

"Please understand that's not my topic to tell," Alby takes an awkward sip on his coffee. Thomas groans. He never liked secrets especially about his boyfriend.

"Yeah, it's not responsibility to tell," Mike agreed making Thomas more uncomfortable.

"Please?" Thomas pleaded. Both his friends shook their heads.

"Speaking of the devil," Mike said seeing Newt walking towards them. "Hi Mr. Sangster" he greeted the blond boy.

"Hello, can I have my Tommy back please?" Newt asks politely like he was taught when he was young. Thomas blushed.

Mike and Alby looked at each other. "Yeah but I'm invited to your wedding," Alby joked.

"Alby! Down boy," Thomas complained. Newt laughed.

"Let's go. I need to catch up with you" Newt said offering his arm to his boyfriend. Thomas quickly clings to his boyfriend's arm and walks away. "Let's go we have a brunch date with my Mum, she's dying to meet you," he mumbled to Thomas' ear. Ava texted her son to bring his boyfriend with him.

"No. I'm not ready to meet your Mom." He was nervous to meet Newt's parents for the first time. Newt held his hand. Thomas calmed down immediately when Newt held his hand.

"So how have you been Tommy?" Newt changed the topic while opening the door for Thomas in his red Lamborghini. This was one his cars like the jeepney he loaned to Thomas before.

"Like we didn't meet for 10 years," Thomas answered sarcastically. Newt kissed Thomas' cheek once they were inside making the brunette boy blush. "How's your two-day party?"

"Oh, the first day I had a huge hangover, but for the second, I was already adjusted," the blonde boy explained.

"Were there strippers?"

Newt blushed not knowing what to answer to Thomas. "Yeah but I'm too in love and I'm too loyal with a handsome American."

"What's his name and I'll kill him," Thomas said holding his giggles back.

"He's a bit quirky, a little childish, and whole lot of hormones". The two boys laughing while driving inside a huge subdivision. The whole drive took at most of 35 minutes but it was fine. Newt told stories about his family on his way there with Thomas barely listening.

"Where are we exactly going?"

"To my Nana's house. Ampthill Park," Newt elaborates. Ampthill park one of London's biggest houses and land owned by the Sangster's. It was now owned by Margaret Sangster, Newt's grandmother. The old giant black Gothic gates open revealing a huge white house that looks like a big castle. Thomas gasps while Newt just rolls his eyes and continue to drive to the front door.

"You lived here because I have a picture of this palace on one of the brochures on the hotel saying it was 30 acres of ground?" Thomas reassures seeing how big Newt's childhood home was.

"Yeah but this will soon be our home together and it's just 25 acres they got it all wrong," Newt explains. Thomas rolls his eyes. Newt hopped out the red car first, opening the other door so Thomas could get out like the proper gentleman he is and leans forward passionately kissing Thomas beside the car. Someone cleared their throat.

"Good morning gentlemen," the butler greeted. Newt at his childhood friend and nanny when Minho wasn't around.

"Oh, Alfred, how are you?" Newt asks.

"I'm okay Sir Newt," Thomas just listened to the two speaking in front of him.

"Come here I've missed you," Newt said pulling Alfred into a hug which the butler friendly hugs him back.

"I've missed you too Sir," Alfred responded.

"This is my boyfriend named Thomas," Newt introduces his brunette boyfriend who was watching them smiling and happy for him.

"Nice to finally meet you," Alfred shakes Thomas' hand. "I don't like to intrude but the mistress is waiting for the both of you." Thomas gulps. He was brave but meeting Newt's mother was scaring him because well obviously he wasn't as rich as them. Mike was right this place was the 'biggest developers' type' he thought.

They enter as ginormous visiting area with a long and huge couch, a flat big screen television, a couple of mini-tables, a big red velvet carpet underneath their feet, a few antique Chinese lamp shades, A big crystal chandelier on top, and a big hearth of the wall.

"Wait here Sirs, brunch is getting ready in the dining room and please sit down," Alfred commanded politely gesturing for them to sit down on the leather black couch with that the old butler left.

"Is he really that emotionless?" Thomas asks getting comfortable on the leather couch. Newt crosses his eyebrows.

"No, he's more fun if you know him," Newt says. Their hands intertwined on top of the black leather surface. Thomas looks at their hands.

"Do you think your Mom will like me?" Thomas asks nervously shaking all over. Newt's brown eyes met Thomas' own brown orbs. Newt was worried that his own mother will not like Thomas but he'll stay on Thomas' side whatever happens.

"The mistress would like Sirs to meet her in the kitchen," they were interrupted by Alfred. Newt smirked, it was good for him that Alfred came or he didn't know what to answer on Thomas' question. "Please walk with me."

Newt walked the halls he played as a child, the halls he walked thousands and thousands before. Thomas was still shaking horribly still holding on to Newt's hand. When they arrived on THE two metal doors like the doors on the restaurant kitchens with the round windows on them, Thomas could smell the delicacies on the other side of the door making him hungry and nervous even though he just ate 30 minutes ago.

"She's on the other side," Alfred said and left to do something he said. Thomas breathed deeply and they both pushed the doors open.