Chapter 18

Newt Sangster and Thomas O' Brien

London Eye,London(above)

 The most exciting after the wedding is always the reception. The food. The socializing. The music. Everything. But in this party socializing was one of Thomas' goal to gain Ava's respect. The food was great in all ways imaginable. The music was load as it can be. But all of the things were overlapped by the venue. A huge ring revolving in a counter-clock wise direction with different fireworks being lit every second, it was spectacular. It was the reception of the year. The London Eye, the biggest Ferris wheel in the world.

"You look good do you know that?" Newt whispered while dancing with Thomas.

"It's the velvet suit. I can't move," Thomas said smiling playfully.

"It's not the clothes it's you," Newt corrected Thomas while Thomas' mouth formed an 'o'. Newt leans forward.

"Uh, the party isn't going to dance itself," Sonya interrupts the couple as they also kissed. "Come one little bro," she pulled Newt's arm as she pulled them to the well-lit dance floor.

"Aris," Ava said trying to find some familiar face to catch his attention.

"Yes Auntie?"

"Where is your cousin Teresa and Newt?"

"I think Teresa had some family issues to attend to," Ava shakes her in disapproval and disappointment. "And I think Newton is somewhere in the dance floor with Thomas."

"Okay where is your Nana?" she asks holding some brown folder in her left hand.

"I think she's in her car resting for her cruise tomorrow," Aris tells sipping from his wine glass filled with red wine.

"Okay find Newton and Thomas for me after ten minutes and tell them to go to your grandmother's limo," she commanded and Aris nodded before going back flirting his way to some woman's panties.

As Thomas and Newt danced to music, kissed, and held hands. There was an oblivious atmosphere forming as a blond teenage boy approached them. The boy had some woman on his arms and she and the boy was drunk from the alcohol served in the party. They were interrupted from their kiss by the blonde boy with a woman on his side.

"Ah, dude I finally found you," he said pointing nauseously his breath had the stench of wine in it. Newt's eyebrows frowned at the said statement. "And you," he faced Thomas, "You're just lucky you're here." That sentence tore Thomas apart.

"Aris, I think you had enough," Newt said trying to get the wine glass from the boy's hand. Aris and the girl laughed at the failed attempt. "And before you punch me in the face, I'd like to tell you that your Mum is in the limo and she likes to talk you both."

Newt shrugged and pushed Aris to a table knocking some glasses on it and breaking them as they hit the floor. The woman gasped at the sight and called for the medics while Newt apologized to Thomas about the whole scene.

"Uhm, about that, Thomas when he's drunk he always says those 'kinds' of words when he's super drunk," Newt explains the whole Aris' situation but he only gets a sad nod from his boyfriend. The walk from the great Ferris wheel party to its parking lot was silent. Either Newt or Thomas was too awkward to say anything to each other they just walked. There was click. A slight click. Ava already instructed the guards outside to open the door for the couple. The inside of the limousine was roomy. It had those leather sofas and Ava and Margaret was sitting there uncomfortably. Ava was showing and explaining something inside the brown folder.