Chapter 11

Newt Sangster and Thomas O' Brien

Some Private Island Resort near Spain  Waters

 The little cute couple hoped out of the yacht they boarded about 5 to 6 hours ago. Newt watching out for whales on the way there while Thomas was sleeping on Newt's lap. He was giggling when Thomas let out a loud snore making everyone on the yacht look at them strangely. The travel was over and the yacht had landed on a boardwalk and they were welcomed by staff giving them flower necklaces. Then they saw a sign on the boardwalk. Lee Island Resort and Spa. Thomas gasped as the sign. Newt rolled his eyes; he's been there like 3 to 5 time already. He would rate the resort 4.5 if it was available.

"This is awesome isn't it?" Looks around the island, seeing mountains, exotic birds, blue waters, and warm sun.

"Meh." Newt was bored as hell seeing this for the fifth wasn't impressing anymore, it was usual and boring.

"The bride is waiting in the conference hall. This way please" the manly manager handsome, prince Charming handsome, had some well-defined abs, and a beautiful speaking voice.

"He's so hot," Thomas commented. Newt flinched. He was jealous.

"You're with me or I'll leave you with this people" Newt threatened smirking. Thomas gulped hard. He was afraid that Newt will leave him that island because of a damn compliment.

They arrived in like an innovation room like place with a gigantic stage placed in front, and tables and chairs arranged in a very formal style.

"Good morning everyone," a pretty Korean girl stood in the huge she looked like Jennie from Black pink but for sure Jennie is a little bit more pretty. "You're here for my bachelorette party. I'm Miyoko Lee the bride. I'm here to tell you guys have fun and that's all," the woman got off the stage and started to shake hands around the crowd.

"Hello I'm Miyoko," Miyoko shook Newt's arm exhilaration. "You must be the best man. What's his name?" The Korean girl couldn't figure out the exact name of the best man of his wedding well she was forgetful in nature.

"His name's Newton but you can call him Newt," Newt said in a third person. Thomas laughed while Miyoko blush in embarrassment. "It's okay I know you're quite forgetful. Minho told me."

"So, where's the famous Thomas that everyone's talking about?" the Korean girl looked around looking for Thomas, little did she know the boy was standing next to the blonde boy she was talking to.

"Hi my name's Thomas O' Brien," Thomas offers a hand for Miyoko to shake. She squeals in excitement.

"Nice to finally meet the person everyone's talking about," Miyoko shakes Thomas' hand rapidly. The brunet boy smiles awkwardly.

"What did you mean 'everyone's been talking about'?" Newt reassures raising an eyebrow. He was now oblivious and curious about Miyoko what talking about. He didn't the vultures or the press to know not just yet. Thomas didn't need the extra pressure on him.

"Oh, you don't really know do you?" she fished her phone out of her dress' pocket and showed the picture of them in the cafe shop.

"Bloody hell!" Newt cursed. Thomas mouth flung open. Another bomb shell dropped on them both. Stress rolled over Thomas one more time and it ate and spit him up like bubble gum.

"H-how d-did you g-get t-this?" Newt stuttered. It cleared everything up, how his mother knew, and how she knew Newt was coming to England with Thomas. "This is huge news!"

"Well some girl texted me the picture I'm not sure where exactly it came from" Miyoko explained. Thomas was breathing heavily catching his breath, trying not to have an asthma attack since he didn't pack his inhaler. Newt rubs Thomas' back trying as hard as he can to calm the hyperventilating boyfriend. "Sorry if caused any fuss" she started to back up a bit.

"It's okay. We just need some air and an inhaler please" Newt politely asks while still rubbing Thomas' back. Miyoko quickly called a staff and told them assist the two to the nearest garden and get an inhaler as fat as they could. The couple was assisted by some medical team on the island to the nearest clinic/garden for some air and handed Thomas an inhaler

"Just calm down Tommy. I'm here," he was still rubbing Thomas' back.

"I know I love you," he removed the inhaler and said the words still trying to catch his breath.

"I love you too Tommy but you need to rest," he kisses Thomas' forehead as his boyfriend sleeps on the clinic bed peacefully.

Newt was sceptical about the whole photo thing, he knew his mother won't waste time with spying him, then it was one of her friends. But somehow, he will try and find who did this and punish them. He hated gossip like everyone did. He knows this was coming but ignored it. Now the limelight was now in their direction, and it did everything but peace. It was now getting worst now that he received a text from her cousin Teresa.

Call me I need someone now.

Newt quickly dialled Teresa's number. After about 30 minutes and about 30 dials, she finally picked up. The phone echoed with sobbing, and crying. There was something wrong with Teresa.

"What wrong?" Newt was concerned.

She continued to sob. "I s-smell a-another w-woman's p-perfume on o-our b-bed a-and I f-found s-some l-lingerie t-that w-wasn't m-mine," she explained between sobs and cries. Newt's mouth fell open. Yes, Ben and Teresa had fights but this was the worst thing that ever happened to her even for her attitude.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm pretty sure why would I even call if it was this serious?" she yelled and quickly hanged up to her cousin.

"Bloody hell! Why would this all happened when I just come back from US?" he questioned and sighed. He grabbed a chair and dragged it near Thomas' bed. Newt continued to watch Thomas until he also fell asleep. His problems dripping away to dream land.