MIN KARI ⋆ 。˚⇣ ‧₊

𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗜 〕 ݈݈-݇
kxchan
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗜 〕 ݈݈-݇kxchan ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MIN KARI 민가리

STAGE NAME // KARI
AGE // 13
BIRTHDAY // DECEMBER 30
POSITIONS // MAIN DANCER, LEAD VOCALIST, VISUAL
NATIONALITY + ETHNICITY// KOREAN + JAPANESE

WORK FOR A COUSE, NOT APPLAUSE.

PERSONALITY ፧፧

- HARD WORKING | She's a very hard worker, and will keep working until she's the best. This can rub some people the wrong way, how ever she considers this a good thing about herself.

- MOTHERLY | She earned this title due to how motherly she is. Weather she's older or younger than you, she will still give you advice, she will be a shoulder to cry on, etc. When she's with her friends, they jokingly tell her "you're too young to be an eomma!".

- HUMILITY | In other words: humble. Kari has a confident yet modest opinion of her self-importance. She don't see herself as "too good" for other people or situations.

- PEOPLE PLEASING | While nearly everyone agrees that people pleasing is, a negative trait, it takes a certain flexible and caring quality to be a people pleaser, which is another big reason Kari is so motherly & also a people pleaser. Because Kari wants people to be happy, her attentive to the needs of others, have a genuine concern for another's well-being, and take an active interest in helping out. This falls under the bad traits category because due to her wanting everyone else to be happy, she ofter doesn't have time to think about what truly makes her happy.

- OVEREMOTIONAL | When she's unhappy or angry, she's very unhappy or very angry.

- PATRONIZE | Due to her being a people pleaser, she won't say 'mean' things directly, of course not. But what she will do, is give someone the appearance that she's speaking to them kindly, when she is actually pretending to be nice when actually talking down to someone.

BACKGROUND

Kari was born in Daegu to a Korean mother and Japanese father, but did much of her growing up in Seoul. When Kari was about 10, she became a popular Ulzzang. Because of this, people began sharing how she should become a model. And she did just that. Kari became a model, and began traveling the world due to finding success in the modeling industry. When she was dared by a friend to auditioned at a brand new company looking for trainees, she did so. Thinking she would not pass due to her lack of talents, and only knowing dance, but she mange to pass all auditions. She accepted the offer and began training under Klown Cloud. She worked on her ability to Sing, Rap, and Dance, and eventually became very skilled in dance.

TRIVA ፧፧

▹ She speaks better Korean then Japanese
▹ She is a popular ulzzang
▹ Has clear braces though they are still a bit visible
▹She's a big meme, and jokes around a lot
▹ Her dad is American, and Her mom is korean/Japanese
▹ she's been studying dance since age 5, but didn't became a trainee until age 10
▹ She has a YouTube Chanel where she posts dance covers
▹ She loves sea turtles, like she's obsessed with them
▹ VSCO girl? Hell yes
▹ she quotes memes 24/7
▹ She wears birkenstock 25/8, And is in love with them & you can't convince her otherwise
▹ She loves sexy concepts, though she is wayyy to young to ever do one
▹ "LeT's geT tHiS brEaD" might just be her favorite quote

𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗜 𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗥𝗨 〕 ݈݈-݇
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AGE IN KRU //  3156 YEARSGODDESS OF // NATURELINE // MAKNAESPECIES// FAUN

GODDESS OF // NATURE
LINE // MAKNAE
SPECIES// FAUN

MY ONE TRUE LOVE CALLED ME A MONSTER.

BACKSTORY ፧፧

Years ago, when Kari was cursed by her sister Jennie, the goddess of storms, it made her transform into a faun. And once the the sunsets every evening, Kari will turn in to the creature her sister spelled upon her. However every morning when sun rises again, her true human self will soon take form. After being cursed by someone she held so dear to her heart, Kari moved from the heavenly realm, down to mortal realm feeling completely useless in the fight against the goddesses of chaos, who lived in the underworld.

Living alone in the forest, she cared for the creatures of the forest during the day, before night hit where she would become one herself. After spending much time in being in the mortal realm, she soon came across someone like her. He was tall, and wore a white suit and black tie on his upper body, and had light brown fur which could pass to be blonde on his lower body. She was in love with him, and she loved him since the first day she met him. But though she was in love with whom she thought was the perfect "man" ever, she felt he could never love her back due to her not being full faun.

Kari became at war with herself. She struggled with coming to terms that she was not one of anything. She was one of a kind. She was not born faun. She was not even born human- but as a goddess. Born as a goddess in the above world as a matter affect. Kari held more power then she even knew of. Finally gaining the confidence to show her one true love the insecurity's she's been at war with, she stood in front of him.

Her hooves stood in the greenest grass, surrounded by plants and flowers as the sun rose. Her human legs soon took over her lower body, and her antlers disappeared. The love of her life looked at her in horror, terrified of seeing her human legs. His heart raced, he trembled before letting the word "monster" out. Her heart broke into what felt like a million pieces. He dashes away, terrified at laying is eyes upon something so odd to him.

Kari want to chase after him, but she tripped on her own two feet. She fell to her knees as she watched him run away, all she could do was sob. But soon a different emotion soon took over. It was no longer heartache, but rage. Rage at how her sister could curse her into such a "beast". Once a odd sisterly bond between good and bad soon turned into hatred.

But what Kari had not known was, what happened after her one true love ran away. He was soon shot by an arrow, through his back into his chest, making him bleed out slowly but surely. He had been shot by the goddess of storms, the older sister of Kari, Jennie. Jennie had shot him out of anger for doing that to her younger sister.