KANG CHANMI ⋆ 。˚⇣ ‧₊

𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 〕 ݈݈-݇
bubblefilms
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 〕 ݈݈-݇bubblefilms ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

KANG CHANMI 강찬미

STAGE NAME // RAVEN
AGE // 14
BIRTHDAY // 1 SEPTEMBER 2005
POSITIONS // LEAD VOCALIST, LEAD DANCER
NATIONALITY + ETHNICITY // KOREAN

IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME. NOT EVERYONE HAS GOOD TASTE.

PERSONALITY ፧፧

- SAVAGE | ❝ if you haven't anything smart to say, just shut up ❞
chanmi is known as the savage of the group, she is always sarcastic and makes many jokes.

- HONEST | ❝ oh... you look so ugly today ❞
she will always tell the truth, even when it could hurt someone.

- CARING | ❝ how are you feeling? ❞
she always takes care of the other members of the group and the fans, often putting their needs before her own.

- EMOTIONAL | ❝ i'm not crying... it's just an illusion ❞
she cries very easily, whether it is for a sad film or for some hate comments she has read. she tries not to let the other members notice her so that them doesn't worry.

- SCARED | ❝ HELP ME, IN MY ROOM THERE'S A SPIDER ! ❞
she gets very easily scared, which is why she doesn't watch horror movies at all.

- ADORABLE | ❝ i'm the cutest ever, right? ❞
often behaves in a cute way to get what she wants from others.

- ANXIOUS | ❝ everybody will laugh of me... ❞
she is often anxious, especially before the comebacks, because she is afraid of disappointing everyone.

BACKGROUND

Chanmi grew up in Jeju with her family, she always wanted to become an idol, it has always been her dream. Unfortunately, she didn't have much self-esteem and thought that no label would ever accept her. She trained every day in her room, to better dance and sing, but it was still just a hobby for her. It was thanks to her older brother, Kang Chanwoo, that after hearing her sing, he forced her to audition for JYP Entertainment. She absolutely didn't expect to pass, but she succeeded and will never be able to thank her brother enough, the person she cares about most in the world, for having always believed in her even when she herself didn't.

TRIVA ፧፧

▹ She's a fan of all JYP's groups, especially Twice.
▹ She hates swimming and in general the sea.
▹ Her favorites colors are blue and purple.
▹ She writes a lot of songs lyrics, for the group or just for herself.
▹ She loves to interact with the fans, especially on her instagram. ( raven_rae )
▹ She trained for 3 years.
▹ Her role model is Sunmi.
▹ The fans nicknamed her Gashina, because of her duality.
▹ She loves to do instagram lives and vlives.
▹ She can play the piano.
▹ She is friend with NCT, especially NCT Dream. They are like her brothers, she is always there to support all of them.

𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗥𝗨 〕 ݈݈-݇
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AGE IN KRU // 4126GODDESS OF // SKYLINE // MAKNAESPECIES// GODDESS / RAVEN

AGE IN KRU // 4126
GODDESS OF // SKY
LINE // MAKNAE
SPECIES// GODDESS / RAVEN

THE QUESTION ISN'T WHO'S GOING TO LET ME, IT'S WHO'S GOING TO STOP ME.

BACKSTORY ፧፧

Raven is one of the good goddesses, but she doesn't like to call herself that way. She is different from her sisters, is not very sociable and can also seem a cold person often. No one had ever been able to see who she really was. At least until she knew a boy. he seemed to her the most beautiful boy she had ever seen, and he was also very kind to her. In a short time she fell in love with him and had a good time together. then at any moment he began to behave differently, he was no longer as kind as before and he had become selfish. Raven didn't want to see reality, and even when the other goddesses pointed it out to her, she kept saying that he was a good person himself. Time passed and nothing had changed, one day raven saw him together with another human, at which point crying she decided never to see him again. In reality the boy had been sent by the goddesses of chaos, to kill her. during the night, he hit her in the back, unable to kill her but managed to cut her wings, the most important thing for her. with all the pain she felt, Raven decided to take revenge, turning the boy into stone and deciding that she would never love anyone else.