BAE SOLBIN ⋆ 。˚⇣ ‧₊

SOLBIN 〕 ݈݈-݇
-SMALLFRYE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SOLBIN 〕 ݈݈-݇-SMALLFRYE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BAE SOLBIN 배솔빈

STAGE NAME // SOLBIN
AGE // 20
BIRTHDAY // AUGUST 2
POSITIONS // LEADER, MAIN VOCALIST
NATIONALITY + ETHNICITY// KOREAN + KOREAN-AMERICAN

❛ I TELL JOKES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, NOT YOU ❜

PERSONALITY ፧፧

HARD WORKING | She's a hard worker and puts her career and the group's image first before anything else.

MOTHERLY | As the oldest, she also has a sense of leadership and tries to be a good role model to the younger members. She loves her members to death even though she's done with them most of the time. She is always there to listen and give advice when they need help no matter what it is they need help with.

OUTGOING & FUNNY | Solbin is often seen as a very outgoing and funny person to her members and fans. She loves seeing everyone with smiles on their faces and loves telling jokes to people to make them happy.

CARING BUT NOT GOOD WITH HER OWN FEELINGS | She tends to put everyone's feelings before hers though and as a result she's not really true to her feelings all the time. She's had a hard time in the past with trusting people with her feelings and as a result she doesn't really like sharing how she feels. So she made herself to be a LISTENER that helps her members and friends.

HOMEBODY | She's very skeptical about meeting new people and is not the most sociable idol and is seen as a homebody to basically everyone. She would rather be at the dorm watching anime or playing video games.

BACKGROUND

born to a korean father and american mother, solbin mostly grew up in seoul, south korea with her parents and older brother. growing up, solbin was usually by herself not really playing or hanging out with her brother.

when she was ten, she began finding an interest in music and was inspired by a lot of girl groups to want to be a singer, and when she told her parents she wanted to be an idol, they didn't approve and told her to pick something more realistic. ultimately, she did give up that dream for a while until 2015 when she auditioned with her friend to be a trainee at jyp.

after she got accepted, solbin became a trainee at jyp were she would train for the next four years before becoming the leader of jyp x klown entertainment's new girl group, krown.