MOON JUNGEUN ⋆ 。˚⇣ ‧₊

JENNIE 〕 ݈݈-݇
memeboifelix
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MOON JUNGEUN (문정은)ENGLISH NAME // JENNIFER MOONSTAGE NAME // JENNIEAGE // 16BIRTHDAY // AUGUST 30POSITIONS // LEAD VOCALISTNATIONALITY + ETHNICITY// AUSTRALIAN + KOREAN

MOON JUNGEUN (문정은)
ENGLISH NAME // JENNIFER MOON
STAGE NAME // JENNIE
AGE // 16
BIRTHDAY // AUGUST 30
POSITIONS // LEAD VOCALIST
NATIONALITY + ETHNICITY// AUSTRALIAN + KOREAN

❛ I'm much more than a pretty face. ❜

PERSONALITY ፧፧

HARDWORKING || Jennie puts a lot of work into what she loves which is music. She doesn't let anything get in between her and her work. Often times because of this, she overworks herself which worries her fellow members

SHY || Fans don't know this about Jennie but Jennie is actually shy. Around new people she doesn't like to say much and just overall keeps to herself. The reason friends won't notice is for the simple fact that Jennie speaks with everyone but it's because she forces herself to break out of her shell so she can speak with others

HONEST || Jennie is painfully honest about everything. If she feels something about you isn't right then she'll say it. Most times Jennie may come off in the wrong way for how painfully honest she is

OVER CRITICAL || This is one of Jennie's worst personality traits. Jennie is not very critical over others but she's extremely critical of herself. She judges every little thing she does, it doesn't matter what it is

SENSITIVE || Most people notice this about Jennie right away but Jennie is sensitive. For this reason Jennie tries to hide her feelings and how harsh words get to her

BACKGROUND ፧፧

Moon Jungeun also known as Jennifer Moon was born to her Korean parents. She was born in Busan, South Korea and moved to Sydney, Australia at the age of 2. A few weeks after they moved her mother gave birth to her younger sister Jamie Moon. April 2008 when Jennifer was 6 close to being 7, her mother gave birth to Jennifer's baby sister Jade Moon. At the age of 9, Jennifer realized she had a love for singing and writing. She has told her mother and father that she wanted to be singer and if singing didn't work out, she would be a writer. A few months after her 10th birthday, they moved to South Korea. Jennifer's love for singing and writing grew even larger so as much as her parents hated it when she turned 12, they let her audition for a new company named Klown Cloud Entertainment. She then trained there for 4 years before debuting in KROWN.

TRIVA ፧፧
▹ Jennie is terrible at remembering anything
▹ Loves horror movies
▹ She has a slight fear of knives
▹ She loves sleeping but she has a hard time falling asleep
▹ Has bad eye sight but she prefers to suffer instead of wearing her glasses
▹ Speaks Korean and English
▹ She's fully Korean but she grew up in Australia
▹ Jennie doesn't really eat meat, there's only certain types of meat she does eat
▹ She has two younger sisters
▹ She trained for 4 years

JENNIE 𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗥𝗨 〕 ݈݈-݇
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AGE IN KRU // 8590 years oldGODDESS OF // StormsLINE // UnnieSPECIES// Goddess

GODDESS OF // Storms
LINE // Unnie
SPECIES// Goddess

❛ They love her while they fear me. ❜

BACKSTORY ፧፧

BACKSTORY ፧፧

Jennie was one of the several goddesses created to protect the mortal realm from falling into the hands of Hades, the ruler of the underworld realm. She believed she wasn't the most interesting goddess because she was the one and only goddess of storms. She was the one goddess people feared from the very start and for that exact reason Jennie was envious of her younger sister Kari, the goddess of nature.

Jennie was envious of the amount of love Kari received from everyone around her. However Jennie pushed away her jealousy to love, care and protect her younger sister Kari. Sometime during this Hades broke the magical seal the goddesses had created. She cared about her sister and the three realms enough to sacrifice herself to protect everyone. The thing was when Jennie sacrificed herself for everyone else, she had to take a piece of Hades' power and trap it inside herself to prevent him from escaping the underworld again.

Jennie along with two older goddesses had to leave the heavenly realm and live in the underworld realm to watch over the realm. Jennie felt trapped in the underworld realm and was desperate to escape but she knew she couldn't. The more time she spent in that realm, the more she wanted to escape.

As time continued moving on, the two older goddesses became corrupted by the evil power they consumed and became someone they once weren't. They wanted Jennie to join the dark side but she refused to do so. One of the older goddesses took it upon her to use her powers she got from Hades and changed Jennie's mind. She then used her powers to make Jennie evil and it worked a lot better than expected. She joined their side and became one with the evil power in her. All three goddesses went around the heavenly realm and the mortal realm causing chaos.

The young goddess heard about her sister multiple times from the other two goddesses and was tired of hearing about how much more love her sister than she did so she put a curse on Kari. Kari moved from the heavenly realm to the mortal realm and at first Jennie was glad to not hear anything about her sister but she instantly became bored. The older goddesses soon realized this and sent Jennie to the mortal realm to cause mayhem.

In the mortal realm, Jennie stumbles across a forest so she walks into the forest thinking she could use her powers to cause a forest fire. However her plans were ruined when she came across her sister Kari in the forest caring for the animals. Enraged with the fact her sister was still loved even when she was cursed, Jennie found her motivation and started to cause bad storms to happen across the entire mortal realm.

Her rage and hatred for the goddesses of light only grew and only then did Jennie convince the other goddesses, they should kill off the younger goddesses. She convinced them it was the only way from them to rule each realm.