JEONG AIYA ⋆ 。˚⇣ ‧₊

AIYA  〕 ݈݈-݇
YUCKSTER
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AIYA  〕 ݈݈-݇YUCKSTER ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

JEONG AIYA
( 정 아이 야 ) ( ジョン・アイヤ )

STAGE NAME // AIYA
AGE // 12 YEARS OLD
BIRTHDAY //  MARCH 22ND
POSITIONS // MAIN VOCALIST, MAIN DANCER, MAKNAE
NATIONALITY + ETHNICITY// KOR + JPN

❛BE KIND OR LEFT BEHIND. ❜

PERSONALITY ፧፧ 

LOVING
aiya tends to display her affection for people not quite often so when she does it for you know you must've done something right. she's someone who walks around giving hugs and reminding you of your self worth and how much she cares for you. though it can be annoying, it's still adorable and her members (hopefully) find it cute.

GOOFY
aiya is the type of person who's funny without even trying. wether it's her facial expressions or her witty comebacks, she sure gets everyone laughing and though she can have a dry sense of humor (and personality) she still tends to jump around and jokingly bug people with annoying questions.

LOYAL
once she believes she can trust you, aiya will never leave your side. she will always check up on, stand up for you, and be there for you. she doesn't do it all for free though, you have to be loyal in return for her half of the bargain. "loyalty isn't given, it's earned," she often says.

CHILDISH
most of the time, aiya is the youngest in a friend group which leads her to getting babied. aiya can sometimes take it too far with the childish act wether it's teasing or trying to be 'kid like' and it annoys people. she knows it does but uses the excuse of her young age.

ANGERED
whenever she feels disrespected, looked down on, or just irritated, aiya tends to get really angry and goes off on everybody. she's always had a problem controlling her anger because she prefers to keep to herself. when the bottled emotions grow and the bottle can't take it anymore, she explodes. she knows it's a bad problem but she also knows she has to actually try to improve it.

ANXIOUS
aiya is the world's most talented over thinker and it's the main cause of her anxiety. it can be a simple task that you give her and she'll manage to bring out the negatives of it freak out. she was diagnosed with anxiety at a young age and hates it. she feels she can't be normal and do normal things because of it.

BACKGROUND
aiya was born to a Korean father and a Japanese father in Daegu, South Korea. as a child, ai was captivated by music and it fascinated her to the fullest. she played the piano and took dance lessons as a sport because she wasn't very fond of balls.

throughout her years, ai had been a great kid and student but the idea of a monotonic life bored her to death so she decided that she wanted to be an idol. 

her parents thought it was quite unrealistic but let her audition. soon enough, she got accepted.

TRIVA ፧፧

▹ she practices Japanese by watching anime

▹ she has a talent in singing high notes

▹ she likes literature which leads her into liking poems which then leads her onto becoming a talented song writer

▹ she enjoys having deep conversations about life and the world

▹ she speaks fluent Japanese, Korean, and English

▹ she often labeled as the mood maker or the mood killer of the group

▹ though she is straight, she loves obsessing over women

▹ she's a die hard sunmi fan

▹ "i like girls....generation"

▹ has a thing for dancers and anime boys

AIYA 𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗥𝗨 〕 ݈݈-݇━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━(mini collage of what could relate to your goddess)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(mini collage of what could relate to your goddess)

AGE IN KRU // 3100
GODDESS OF // INNOCENCE, 
LINE // MAKNAE
SPECIES// GODDESS // DOVE
❛ excuse me umm, i love you.❜

BACKSTORY ፧፧

BACKSTORY ፧፧

aiya is one of the good goddesses. she is known for engulfing her sisters and others with affection so pure and innocent and not understanding the hardships of everything around her. being one of the youngest she had not seen things that would scar her unlike her sisters had, resulting in her innocence.

one day aiya was roaming the beautiful lands of the celestial and she came across a a couple. she watched them afar, horrified at how the female was treating the male. after the female had left, the male broke down in tears which terrified aiya. she thought he would drown in his tears.

she went after the female and questioned why she had done that. the female answered with something so explicit, it made the younger cry. aiya's glistening tears had fallen onto the maiden and in the snap of two fingers, the lady had looked different. she looked younger and her eyes didn't cary the tiredness they once did. she looked happier and care free as she ran back to the man.

it was then when aiya realized that she had the power to turn people innocent. it was her innocence that the woman had lost and she had gained it back from aiya.