PARK YEJIN ⋆ 。˚⇣ ‧₊

YEJIN ݈݈-݇
-chichuu
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YEJIN 〕 ݈݈-݇-chichuu ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PARK YE JIN 발 옞인

STAGE NAME // YEJIN

AGE // 15

BIRTHDAY  // DECEMBER 25

POSITIONS// MAIN VOCALIST

NATIONALITY + ETHNICITY// KOREAN + KOREAN

❛ THE WORLD WON'T LOVE YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE YOURSELF ❜

PERSONALITY ፧፧

- THE SMART ONE; "oh i got a hundred on that"

yejin was nicknamed the smart one by fans. in school, yejin is top of her class. she spends most of her time studying, which is something the other members tease her about a lot.

- THE DRAMATIC ONE; "oh, the calamity!!"

yejin is dramatic. there's no questioning that. she makes the biggest deal out of small things. sometimes it's funny, and sometimes it's annoying, but nothing will stop her.

- THE SHY ONE; "no! i won't talk"

yejin is very shy. fans don't actually know that much about her because she doesn't say much in interviews or vlives. in fact, the little that fans know about her mostly comes from the other members.

- THE AMBITIOUS ONE; "just one more time"

yejin doesn't stop. she will literally get home from school and begin practicing a new choreography. she is very hard on herself if she doesn't get it right. The other members are very concerned about her.

- THE SWEET ONE; "uwu luv you"

yejin is absolutely adorable. she is an aegyo master. in fansigns, she is always hugging fans. yejin is just a pure, sweet human being.

BACKGROUND

park yejin was born in incheon, south korea. she was an only child. both of her parents were lawyers, so she had a privileged childhood. yejin wasn't spoiled, but she never wanted for much. when she turned eight, her parents sent her to study abroad in hong kong. at first, yejin was very nervous, as she didn't speak any chinese. after a year, hong kong began to feel like her home. in 2015, jyp hosted an audition in hong kong. yejin auditioned because she wanted to be an actress with the company. yejin was accepted, and moved back to korea to begin training. she began to take singing lessons to relieve stress after acting training. after hearing her sing, park jin young himself asked yejin to try idol training. she was reluctant at first, but agreed. after three years of training, yejin debuted with jyp x klown cloud entertainment's first girl group, krown.

TRIVA ፧፧ 

▹she is an only child

▹she has done theater since she was a child, and wants to star in a kdrama

▹she studied abroad for 4 years in hong kong

▹she speaks fluent english, chinese, and korean

▹her english name is jenny park, and her chinese name is peng yinhua

▹her favorite color is red

▹she is very active on her instagram account (@/jinnie_yi)

▹she trained for 3 years

▹she is rumored to be bisexual, but she will neither confirm nor deny it

▹her closest idol friend is yuna of itzy

▹some other idol friends are tzuyu of twice, wonyoung of iz*one, and felix and jeongin of stray kids  

YEJIN 𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗥𝗨 〕 ݈݈-݇
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YEJIN 𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗥𝗨 〕 ݈݈-݇━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AGE IN KRU // 7862 YEARS OLD

GODDESS OF //  MAGIC

LINE // MAKNAE

SPECIES// GODDESS

DON'T PLAY WITH FATE LIKE THAT, ITS NOT A CARD GAME

BACKSTORY ፧፧

yejin park was never one of the most interesting goddesses. it was true that she was very powerful, but she never was in any major conflict, preferring to stay neutral. in fact, the only really interesting story about her was one about a centaur and a porcelain vase, but that's a story for another time.

yejin's life finally got some flavor in it around 1893. she went to visit the world's columbian exposition, and decided to go on the ferris wheel. while in line, she met a girl. a girl who would change yejin's life forever. her hair was the color of wheat, her eyes were shining emeralds. to yejin, she was perfect. this girl was kind, funny, and beautiful. (hint : yejin is gay for this girl). her name was annalise watson.

they met daily for around three years before annalise realised something suspicious about yejin. yejin didn't age. When annalise confronted yejin about this, yejin broke the first rule in the goddess handbook : telling a mortal that you are a goddess. annalise was at first surprised about this, but later got used to it.

after a few years, annalise asked yejin for a powerful gift. the gift of eternal life. yejin wasn't reluctant at all. she too wanted to live forever with her friend. yejin asked zeus about this and her uttered a simple phrase :

"don't play with fate like that, its not a card game"

however, yejin pleaded for hours, and zeus decided to give annalise eternal life. for a few years, life was perfect. yejin and annalise were some of the happiest people alive. and then, something quite strange started to happen. annalise looked positively cat-like. The next morning, annalise was gone, and in her place was a fluffy white cat. as punishment for messing with fate, yejin's true love was cursed.

yejin is willing to do anything to get her cursed love back, including a deal with some certain dark goddesses.