I

*Stans POV*
"Me and Bill are dating!" Eddie explained to the Losers. I looked over to Richie and he looked like he was going to cry, scream, or kill someone. I just sighed and put on a fake smile.
"That's amazing Eddie! I'm so happy for you!" I said as I hugged him. It hurts. Pretending your happy so others won't know your pain. So that others can be happy without being suspicious. He just smiled and hugged me back. I saw Richie get up and walk outside. I walked outside and sat down next to him and rubbed his back
"How... why... how could they do this to us Stan? He knows.. Bill knows how much I love Eddie.." he said while hiding his face in his hands.
"I know Rich. I don't know how they could do this. And Eddie knows how much I love Bill.. but as long as their happy that's all that counts to me. No matter how much it hurts to see them together, they are happy so we have no choice but to be happy for them.." I said rubbing Richies back. He sighed.
"Let's just see how long it last okay? Maybe it won't even last that long. Just try to stay calm and don't kill Bill please." I said. He laughed at the last part. His laughed was like music to my ears. His black curls were so.. beautiful. His big glasses were so nerdy. His glossy brown eyes and the way they sparkles in the sun. I couldn't believe that I was falling for my best friend. And I was falling hard. And pretending you aren't is worse. Okay yeah, Bills attractive and I like him a lot but it'll never be the way that I like Richie. But I just needed to say it out loud in order to distract myself from the fact that Richie is hopelessly in love with Eddie fucking Kaspbrak.
"No promises Staniel. But thank you. For comforting me.. I know it's hard to pretend but.. I'll try." He said while giving me hug. I swear to god my heart stopped. I smiled and melted into the hug.
"Yeah ok good. Now let's get back inside huh?" I asked getting up and sticking my hand out. He took it my hand and a shiver went down my spine. We walked back in the house and dropped our hands before anyone could see. We looked at each other and sat down and started congratulating Eddie and Bill. After about on hour me and Richie left Bills house and started to head over to my house to have a sleepover to get our minds off what just happened.
"MOM! I'm home! And Richies here! Okay bye." I said walking up to my room. I pulled out an extra set of pajamas that Richie leaves at my house when he needs to escape his own house when his parents are fighting. I gave them to him and he walked into the bathroom to change.
"Stanny!!" My little brother, Sam, screamed walking into my room and giving me a hug. I picked him up and spun him around. He was laughing.
"Hey Sammy!! How was your day?" I asked setting him on my hip.
"It was amazing! We had wecess today! I pwayed with Georgie! Bwilys bwother!" He said. He could pronounce his 'r's correctly so he would say 'w' in stead.
"That's great Sammy! Hey how about this? How about me, you, Georgie, and Richie all go to the park tomorrow? Just us four? How's that sound?" I asked him. I always loved Georgie and vise versa. But I just can't be near Bill right now. It hurts me to much. He smiled and started kicking his free leg away from me.
"Yes!! Pwease! I can't wait!!" He said as I set him down. I looked to the door and saw Richie leaning up against it, smiling. I rolled my eyes jokingly as I lightly pushed my brother out of the room.
"Wipe that smile of your face Tozier." I said walking back into my room. He just scoffed playfully and walked over to my bed. We both didn't mind sharing a bed.
"Oh and by the way, me, you, Sammy, and Georgie are all going to the park tomorrow so... yeah! And you have no choice by the way!" I said while getting under the covers he groaned and rolled his eyes. I laughed and shut the light.
"Night 'Chee."
"Night Stan"
The Next Morning
I woke up to arms around my waist and was met to my head nuzzled in the crook of Richies neck. I felt him move so I fell back asleep and let him hold me. It felt so...right.
"Stanny!!" My little brother said running into my room.
"Oh! I'm so sowwy Stanny! I didn't wealize. I'll go now." He said and I sat up. Richie did the same.
"No it's okay Sammy. What's up?" I asked with my raspy voice. I swear I heard Richie moan. I looked over to him and he was red. He walked out of the room and to the bathroom. I got up and lifted Sammy up and rested him on my hip.
"Are you and Wichie dating?" He asked me. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I went red in the face.
"Wu-What? I-I what? Nu-no! How did you.. w-why did y-you.." I started. I looked over to the doorway and saw Richie snickering to himself. I flipped him off in a saw that Sammy didn't see. He walked over to me and Sammy and ruffled his hair. Sammy laughed and shoved Richie off just like I do.
"Wichie! Stop that!" He laughed
"I'm sorry Sammy! Your highness!" He said and took Sammy off and was spinning around like I did the previous night. My heart fluttered at this sight. I smiled to myself. Richie would make such a good parent. Maybe one day.. I thought to myself.
"So are you ready to hang out with Georgie today?" He asked Sammy.
"Yeah! I wove him! He's my boy fwend!" He said. My eyes widened and so did Richies. Richie set him down in the bed and we both looked at each other. "What do we do Rich?" I whispered. He shrugged.
"Maybe he just doesn't know what it really mean Stan." He whispered back.
"Yes I know Richie but it's Derry! I don't want my brother getting beat up for saying the wrong thing." I whispered. I looked at Sammy and smiled.
"Sammy.. what did you mean by 'boyfriend'" I asked him.
"Oh! Well, yesterday we kissed on the pway gwound! It was fun!" He said. My jaw dropped and I couldn't move. I looked at Richie and his eyes were as wide as mine.
"I'll uh.. I'll be right back guys." I went down stairs and called Bill.
(Bill Stan)
"Bill?"
"St-Stan? Wu-What's up?"
"Did Georgie tell you anything that happened on the play ground yesterday? At all?"
"Nu-no? Why? Wu-what hu-happened?"
I sighed "Sammy just told me him and Georgie kissed on the play ground then called him his boyfriend"
"WHAT?!"
"I know! I know I know! I just.. don't know what to do! And I told Sammy he and Georgie could hang out today! I'm not sure it's such a god idea now.."
"F-fuck okay.. um.. lu-let's just cu-calm du-down .. Okay?"
"Yeah okay.. but what do we do? I can't just cancel!"
"Mu-maybe they should ju-just hangout tu-today... I du-don't know st-stan.."
"Okay I'll be there to pick Georgie up in like an hour?"
"Y-yup. Bye"
"Bye"
I walked back up stairs and saw Richie tickling Sammy.
"Wichie stop it!" He said trying to kick him. My heart melted at this sight. Richie was so nice and friendly to Sammy. He loved him.
"Nuh-Uh! Not until you give me my glasses back Sammy!" He said reaching for his glasses. Sammy have in and handed his his glasses. Richie took them and got off Sammy. I walked over and picked up Sammy and walked him to his room. Even thought Sammy was six years old he had a speech impediment and needed help saying a lot of words and didn't like being left alone.
"Let's get you dressed okay Sammy?" He nodded and I set him on the bed. I pulled out a pastel blue kind of cropped hoodie and it said "Don't Talk To Me" on it. A grabbed the overalls he loved so much and knee-high socks with blue lines on the top and his black converse. He wanted to to kind of match him so I pulled out a pastel pink and blue crop top hoodie that had an alien on it as well as some overalls and pink knee-high socks with white converse.
Sammy's outfit.

Stan's outfit.

 I let Sammy get dressed as I walked to my room about to ask Richie if he was ready

I let Sammy get dressed as I walked to my room about to ask Richie if he was ready. When I walked in his jaw dropped and he went red in the face.
"You okay Rich?" I asked. He shut his mouth and nodded.
"Okay well, get ready. We're leaving soon." I said walking out of my room.
Today's gonna be a long day.

A.N hi sorry this first chapter was song as fuck but I just don't know anymore and idk ab you guys but I love Sammy's character am he's so cute and pure