VI

(When Stan was getting raped by Henry) ⚠️MENTIONS OF RAPE!⚠️
*Stans POV*
I walked into Henry's house and was immediately met with the smell of alcohol and weed. I wanted to gag. Before I could say anything Henry pinned me up against the wall and attacked my neck with kisses that were definitely going to leave some marks... yay. I tried to pull out of his grasp but that just made his grip on my arms tighten and made him mad.
"Don't fucking move Flamer. It'll make it easier for you." He said through gritted teeth. I gasped and nodded. He dragged me to his room and threw me on the bed and locked his door.
"Strip. Now." He demanded. I was about to take my overalls off when Henry stopped me.
"Actually.. I'm going to do it." He said as his hands traveled down my chest then to my ass to unbutton my pants. Tears formed in my eyes as I started to realize what was happening to me. Henry Bowers was raping all because I wanted to keep Richie safe-
My thoughts were cut off by Henry pushing me down to my knees. I was about to speak but Henry shoved himself inside my mouth and started fucking my face.
"Fuck Flamer you're so fucking good." I rolled my eyes that were threatening to spill tears. He came in my mouth and made me swallow. He threw me on the bed and started sucking my neck. He pushed into me with a very powerful force. I let out a cry and a yelp. Henry slapped me and pinned my arms down.
"Shut up you fucking whore bag! You like that? You like my dick up your ass you fucking fag?" He spat. I knew if I didn't answer him he would get angry so I had no choice.
"Y-Yes.." I choked out. He just smirked and attacked my neck again. I felt so... helpless... so broken... so lifeless... so worthless. He threw his hands around my neck and started choking me. He gripped my hips in a way that would bruise them. He finally came and pulled out and got dressed and left me naked. He then started to beat the shit out of me and I could t do anything.. that was until..
"POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" An Officer said. Henry rolled his eyes but threw them up. I saw a familiar red head help me up and dress me.
"B-Beverly?" I asked, shakily.
"Yeah bud. It's me. I'm here okay? I'm here for you Stan. I'm so sorry. I'll protect you Stan I promise.." she said getting my clothes on. Henry was arrested and I was taken to the station to talk about it. Beverly came with me. She said she would call Richie but I didn't want her to. I didn't want him to worry even more then he is.
"Okay Mr. Uris?" Officer Malcom asked me. I nodded and gestured for him to continue.
"So.. Henry Bowers raped and abused you? Is this correct?" He asked. I nodded.
"Okay kid. I need you to explain what happened to me okay?" He asked. I sighed.
"Okay.. earlier today I was at the park with my friend Richie Tozier and my little brother Sammy and his friend- well boyfriend- Georgie Denbrough. Henry saw them kissing and got very upset and started screaming and pushing my brother. So Richie stepped in and Henry started to beat him. I told him to stop and said I'd do anything and he gave me this note." I said giving him the note Henry gave me.
"So I went over so he wouldn't hurt my brother or my best friend and he... he raped me and abused me.." I finished. He nodded and sighed.
"I'm sorry this happened to you kid. Henry will be getting a court date and he might not get charged guilty but we'll try our hardest." He said handing me a water. I didn't take it.
"If you need another witness you can talk to my best friend Richie Tozier sir." I said playing with my fingers. He nodded and lead me out to go home.
"Beverly?" I said. She didn't wake up so I lightly shook her. I slightly laughed when she jolted up looking around.
"Hm? What? what?who?" She said, frantically. I laughed a little while she rubbed her eyes. I held out my hand for her to take, which she did.
"Let's get you home. Yeah?" I asked her. She smiled and walked out with me.
"Stan. I'm so so sorry about what happened. I feel horrible. I really do. I love you so much you know?" She said, with a small smile on her face.
"I know Bev. But... how did you find out?" I asked her.
"Richie called me. He was panicking and he couldn't breathe and told me to call the police and help you because he couldn't. He said he was 'to weak'. But Stan he cares about you I promise." She said. We came to a stop as we got to her house. I hugged her then left. The whole way home I couldn't stop feeling Henry's hands on me. I started to cry and couldn't breathe well. I saw my house and started sprinting towards it and flew the door open. I saw Richie hang up on someone and run to me.
"Stan I'm so so so so so sorry! Please never leave again!" He begged. I pulled away and went to my room and I saw Richie follow me inside.
"Stan? Please fucking talk to me!"
"I... I'm s-sorry Rich." I sobbed out. He walked over to my bed and pulled me into a big hug.
"Stan- shhh- it's okay I got you I promise I won't let you go." He said playing with my hair. I calmed down a little more and started matching Richies breathing.
"T-Thank you Rich. But- please don't leave me tonight?" I asked with pleading eyes.
"I promise I won't. Let's go to bed" He said pulling me down slowly getting into bed.
"G'night Rich."
"Night Stan"

A.N I FORGOT I WROTE THIS WHEN THE WHOLE HENRY THING HAPPENED FÜCK! THE WHOLE TIMELINE IS FUCKED UP NOW DAMN FUCK. imma make a second book what should it be called?