III

*Richies POV*

It's been five hours since Stan left to go to Henry's.
"What do I do!?" I said pacing around his room. I decided to call Beverly.
(Regular Richie Bold Bev)
"Hello?"
"BEV?! Oh thank god I didn't know who else to call."
"Okay Richie what happened?"
"Um so like.." I told her everything that happened.
"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"
"I know I know I know I know!"
"Fucking Christ okay um.. I'll call the cops!"
"Okay.. I'm scared Bev I don't want him getting hurt.."
"I know Richie but you should've stopped him!"
"I tried! He wouldn't listen to me!" I heard the door open and I snapped my head to it and saw Stan walking in.
"Bev I gotta go bye!" And with that I hung up and ran to Stan and hugged him tightly.
"Stan I'm so so so so so sorry! Please never leave again!" I begged. He pulled away and went to his room and I followed him inside.
"Stan? Please fucking talk to me!"
"I... I'm s-sorry Rich." He sobbed in his hands. I walked over to his bed and pulled him into a big hug.
"Stan- shhh- it's okay I got you I promise I won't let you go." I said playing with his hair. He calmed down a little more and started matching my breathing.
"T-Thank you Rich. But- please don't leave me tonight?"
"I promise I won't. Let's go to bed" I said pulling him down slowly getting into bed.
"G'night Rich."
"Night Stan"
~time skip a week bc I'm lazy and want to write some Stozier brooo~
Its been a week and a half since Bill and Eddie started dating. And their still going strong. So I had an idea.
"Stanley The Manley! Glad you could make it!" I said as he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah yeah what do you need Richie.." he said with a smile.
"Well as you know.. it's uh- been a week... sooo... I have an idea!"
"Oh no.. is it a good idea?" He asked
"I think so! We should fake date! Y'know! To see if they get jealous or anything?" I said. Stan looked co fused but shocked at the same time. He then nodded.
"Okay. Yeah sure. But! Ground rules!" He said as he pulled out a notebook. I groaned but obligated.
"Okay. Rule one. No doing couply stuff when we are alone." He said
"Unless we feel like it!" I added. He rolled his eyes then wrote it down.
~time skip five minutes~
"Okay. Look it over and change whatever you want." Stan said handing me the notebook.

"Rule 1): No doing couple things when alone unless we feel like it.
Rule 2): No telling anyone this is a fake relationship. Duh.
Rule 3): No 'cheating' on other.
Rule 4): We only 'break up' if Bill or Eddie get jealous.
Rule 5): Do NOT fall in love."
"Looks good Stanley! Thank you soooo much!!" I said sloppily kissing his cheek. He giggled then pushed me off.
"Okay okay! We have to tell the Losers now!" He said grabbing his phone to text the Losers. They all came to Stan's house and sat in the living room. Me and stan were in his room 'practicing' I guess you could say.
"Okay." I said grabbing his hand.
"You ready?" He nodded and smiled and we walked downstairs.
"Hey guys. Thanks for coming! We- uh- we have something to tell you." Stan said sitting down on my lap. Everyone looked confused as all hell.
"Me and Stan are dating!" I said with a smile. Everyone gasped and Bills face fell a little along with Eddies.
"It's working. Eddie and Bills face fell." I whispered to Stan's ear. He smiled and nodded. Everyone was saying their 'congrat's and 'I'm so happy for you's. I decided to make them believe a little more and pulled Stan in for a kiss. He gasped and didn't kiss back immediately but then melted into it. We heard someone cough so I pulled away and looked at Stan. He was a nice shade of red. I laughed and grabbed his hand.
After an hour they all left except Bev and Eddie. They were in the kitchen talking and I over heard them.
"Bev I know I'm dating Bill but... my first crush ever was in Richie.. and.. I don't know Bev I like Bill but I don't love him like I love Richie.. help me Beverly please! I.." He said before he broke down in tears. I ran upstairs to tell Stan the news.
"Stan! Stanley! STANIEL!" I said as I ran into his room. He glared at me.
"What Richie?"
"Guess what I just over heard!"
"What?" He asked. I explained everything but Stan looked kinda sad?
"That's.. that's great Rich." He said looking down to his lap. I smiled and crawled into bed with him tackling him in a bear hug.
"Richie! Let me go!" He giggled. God that giggle. That fucking giggle can kill me. I pulled him closer to my chest and cuddled him.
"Stan thank you again for doing this. It means a lot to me.." I said.
"Yeah.. you're welcome.. but.. can I tell you something?" He asked. I sat up to look at him. I nodded my head.
"Well I- uh... I don't really uh.. I don't really like Bill.. I uh.. kinda never really did I just had to uh distract myself from the person I really like.. so yeah.." he said. I was shocked.
"Then why did you do this Stanley? And.. and who do you like?" I asked him grabbing his hands. He blushed like crazy at this but pulled away slightly.
"I uh- can't tell you yet Richie.. but it's someone you know well.. and please don't try to guess it either." He said as he laid down. I sighed and nodded my head and wrapped my arms around him.
"G'night Stanny"
"Night Rich"

A.N: hi, hello yes Stozier has finally come!! :)))) and if you're wondering what happened to Henry( which your prob not bc I suck ass at writing ) he got arrested and charged with rape so yeah! Thanks for reading this story I hate it ;) ok I think this is the last update for the night! fiery-libraa is making me go to bEd. fIne mOm. Okay bye guys!