II

*Richies POV*
Stan looked like a fucking goddess. The way his hair fell on his face but was neat at the same time.
"You ready?" He asked me. I snapped back to reality and nodded my head. She smiled in response and was about to leave he bent down to tie his shoe.
Fucking Christ. Fuck! I tried to look away but I fucking couldn't. Stan's ass was so... perfect? I looked away before he could look back up and I didn't even notice I had a boner until he spoke up.
"Uh.. Rich?." He said slightly nervous
"Y-yeah?" I asked, dumbfounded. He looked down at my pants and back to my eyes.
"You have a little uh.. situation.." he said pointing to my crotch. Fuck. I ran to the bathroom with out another word. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck I thought to myself as I paced around the bathroom. How could I be so fucking stupid?!
*Stans POV*
I started laughing hysterically at Richies situation. Of fucking course he had a boner. Classic Richie. But why did he have a boner. I walked to Sammy's room still laughing a little.
"Hey Sammy you ready to go?" I said trying to calm down but I still had a smile on my face and it was red and stained with tears.
"Awe you okay Stanny? Wewe you cwying?" He asked me.
"Yes but they're happy tears Sammy." I said picking him and hoisting him on my hip.
"Awe you and Wichie finally together? Is that why you awe so happy?" He asked with a small grin on his face. My smile dropped and my eyes widened as I blushed. I rubbed the back of my neck and started walking down stairs and put Sammy in his car seat.
"N-No Sammy. Me and Richie are just friends and always will be okay?" I said buckling him in. He just nodded and frowned.
"I see the way that Wichie wooks at you Stanny! He wooks at you like he loves you!" He explained. I just shook my head and sighed. No way! no, fucking way. Yeah it's impossible. Sammy's just a ten year old he doesn't know what he's talking about!
"N-no Sammy your wrong. Whatever.." I said. Where is Richie?!
"Sorry sorry I'm here Stan.. uh can we like uh- not talk about what happened?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck and blushing.
"Yeah c'mon lets get Georgie."
Ten minutes later at the park.
"Okay guys have fun we'll be over here!" I said walking to the bench Richie sat at. Me and Richie decided to watch closely at Sammy and Georgie's actions. Maybe they really were together. I sighed and rested my chin on my hand.
"You okay Stanley?" Richie asked me, titling his head a little.
"Hmm? Oh uh yeah. Fine.. just thinking." I said looking back at Georgie and Sammy.
"Okay. About what?"
"Well... I just, don't know how Sammy and Georgie kissed or like.. why? Sammy tells me everything and he just told me this.. if they are 'dating' I don't want people to find out or maybe they were pressured to do it but I don't know Rich. I don't want Bowers finding out and trying to kill Sammy and Georgie Y'know?" I ranted on. Before I could continue Richie cut me off.
"Stanley! Calm down! Just.. breathe okay? My god you always rant about one thing or another." He said chuckling a little. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Sammy and Georgie. What I saw made my eyes widen. I repeatedly slapped Richies arm and pulled his jacket.
"Fucking what Staniel!" He said. I pointed to my little brother and Georgie. Richies face dropped.
They were kissing. I pulled myself together when I heard someone scream 'fags' from across the play ground. Bowers.
"Fuck! Richie grab Georgie now!" I screamed running to my brother. I picked him up and lived his on my hips and started running down the road. I looked back and saw Richie yelling at Bowers with Georgie behind him. I ran back to Georgie and grabbed him from Richie to get them in the car. I ran to the car and locked it before I ran back to Richie. Fucking Christ I'm running a lot .
"Look what you're teaching them Tozier! You're them to on how to be a fag!" I cringed at the f word.
"Fuck off Bowers! Your just mad that you have daddy issues and the fuck head you love doesn't love you back! Yeah! We all fucking know you have a thing for Victor! For fucks sake I heard you moan his name in the bathroom!" Richie screamed. Henry balled his fist and punched Richie right in the jaw.
"RICHIE!" I screamed running over to him. Before I could reach him, Henry pushed me down.
"Don't go anywhere near him you fairy or he gets it!" He said taking his knife out of his pocket. I gasped and backed away slowly, feeling horrible about it.
"Henry please stop it! He didn't mean it!" I screamed "We'll do whatever you want just don't hurt him!" Henry grinned then put his knife away.
"Anything?" He asked devilishly. I sighed and nodded my head.
"Yeah anything.. I guess..." I said. He let go of if Richie and I immediately ran over to him and picked his head up.
"Rich! Hey Richie! Are you okay? My god I'm so sorry! Let's get you home." I said about to pick him up.
"Not so fast fags. I remember Jew here said he'd do anything to stop me from hurting Four Eyes right?" He said. I sighed and nodded.
"Well, your going to come home with me so that I can use you for sex! And if you or four eyes tell anyone else, your both dead got it!" He said. I just nodded. I didn't even want to speak.
"Stan- No. You can't! You don't have to! It's fine I'll take the beatings! Just- please don't go! He's basically going to rape you stan!" Richie said grabbing my face. I pushed him off and shrugged.
"No Rich. If it means you'll be safe then it's okay. Henry he's not in a state to drive can I just take him and my brother home first?" I asked Henry, turning my head to him. He just nodded and handed me a piece of paper.

Meet at 45 Urlanger Road in an hour.

I just sighed and nodded walking Richie back to the car.
"Sammy, Georgie are you guys alright?" I asked them.
"Just a little shaken up Stanny. Thank you so much!" Georgie said.
"You CAN NOT tell Bill about that okay?" I said and he nodded. The rest of the drive was silent. I dropped Georgie off and at home and told Bill what happened. Even though I told Georgie not to. I asked Bill of Sammy could stay with him and he said yes.
"Stan you can't do this and you know it! Please don't. I.. I don't want you getting hurt for me.." Richie begged.
"Richie I have to. He'll literally kill me and you know it. I'm sorry." I said, motioning Richie to get out. He sighed and finally left. The drive to Henry's house was fast and sad. I didn't want to but I had to.. for Richie. I pulled into Henry's driveway and got out of the car sighing already. He was standing there with a grin on his face.
"You ready you little slut?" He asked me. I sighed and nodded my head as we walked into his house.

A.N: IM SORRY DONT HATE ME :( but like don't worry Stozier is happening soon! And I'm not gonna be writing the while Henry and Stan scene bc... ew Henry