IV

*Stans POV*
I woke up to Richies arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to get out of the bear hug but he just squeezed tighter. Great. I just sighed and laid my head back down. I felt him shift next to me so I turned over and met my eyes with his. I smiled at this sight.
"Good Morning Rich."
"Mornin' gorgeous" I blushed at the nickname. I jokingly shoved him off me.
"Ew never call me that again. That was the cringest thing I've ever heard." I said
"Oh yeah?" He said with a grin.
"Yes- Richie no! Put me down!" I said in between laughs.
"Okay!" He said throwing me on the bed and tickling me.
"R-Richie st-stap!!" I said between laughs. This just caused him to tickle me more. So I lightly kicked his crotch and flipped us so I was tickling him now.
"Yeah! It's not so fun now is it?" I said tickling his back, where he was very ticklish.
"Un-Uncle! Uncle!" He cried. I finally stopped and got off him only to be dragged back down and trapped in a bear hug.
"Oof- Richieeeeee!"
"Stannnnnnn!"
I shoved him off me and sat up.
"Do you... um do you remember our Uh... talk last night?" I asked him, fiddling with my fingers.
"Yeah.. why?" He said, tilting his head a little.
"I think... I think I really do like Bill... i.. I don't know Rich.." I said. I wasn't lying but I wasn't fully telling the truth.
*Richies POV*
It felt like five million daggers went into my heart. Yeah I liked Eddie but that was just to distract my feelings for Stan.
"O-Oh.. I don't know what to tell you Stan.. you can't really tell him because your 'dating' me.." I say putting air quotes around dating. He just sighed.
I was about to say something but his phone rang showing that Bill was calling.
"I'll uh.. I'll be right back Rich." I said before placing a kiss on my cheek then leaving the room. I needed to call someone and talk to someone. Bev. I grabbed my phone and called Beverly.
Ring... Ring... Ring...
(Bev Richie)
"Richie? What's up?"
"Bev? Okay thank god.. I need to talk to you. Can you come to Stan's house?" As soon as I said Stans house I could literally hear Beverlys smirk.
"Yep! I'll be there soon!" And with that she hung up. I over heard a little bit of Stan's conversation. What can I say? I have great hearing.
"Bill- no- Okay! I'll be there so- Bill let me speak! Okay jesus christ fineeeeee. I'll be there soon let me just tell Rich- Bill I swear to god- nope okay that's it bye!" He said into the phone. I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Bill wouldn't let Stan speak.
"Hey Richie Bill wants to meet me at the Quarry. Are you okay with being alone for a while?" He asked me. I stopped laughing and nodded.
"Yeah I'm fine. And I won't be alone Bev's coming over because I gotta talk to her about something." I said. He just nodded and kissed my cheek again.
"What's with you kissing my cheek lately Stanny?" I asked. He giggled and shrugged his shoulders and left.
-TIME SKIP FIVE MINUTES-
"Yo Richie!" Bev screamed running into my- well Stan's- room.
"Hey Bev. I didn't know who else to talk to so thanks for coming!" I said patting the spot next to me. She plopped down next to me and laid back.
"Alright. What's the issue Trashmouth?" She asked grabbing a cigarette.
"Let's go on the roof to talk. You know Stan hates when we smoke in his room." So we did just that. We sat on the roof and stared at the sky. I reached for a cigarette and the lighter and lit my cigarette handing Beverly the lighter so she could do the same.
"Alright spill Trashmouth." She said. I sighed and leaned back.
"You can't tell anyone. Beverly I mean it. Not even Stanley!" I said looking her in eyes. She nodded.
"Me and Stan are fake dating. We decided to see if Bill and Eddie would get jealous. And- well from what I over heard from yours and Eddies conversation- sorry by the way- Eddie likes me. Which I should be happy about but... I don't feel happy. I feel happy when I think about Stan and I don't feel it when I think about Eddie. And last night Stan said he didn't really like Bill but then this morning he said he does? And at that moment it felt like someone took my heart out of chest and just fucking stepped on it and ripped apart with their hands and repeatedly threw daggers at it. And I have no clue why. Maybe it's because I don't want to loose my best friend or maybe it's because I don't want Eddie getting hurt I do-"
"You like Stanley, Richie. It's not easy to admit but you do.. I know you don't think you do but the way you just described the way you felt when Stan told you he likes Bill is the way Ben felt when I told him I loved Bill. And look what happened. Me and Ben got together. Just.. just tell him how you feel Rich. I know you don't deal with emotions very well but I really think you should just talk to Stan about it." She cut me off. I was taken back by what she said. Do I really like Stanley? I mean there was that one time I was staring at his ass but that's just me being me. I look at Bevs ass all the time. But this isn't different. Right? I mean yes Stan was gorgeous. The way his hair falls so neatly on his face. His beautiful brown eyes that I would always get lost in but never really tell him. His perfect pink lips that where always in a smile. His fit body. Holy shit..
"I like Stanley.." I blurted out. Beverly just smirked and hugged me.
"I'm proud of you Rich.. now.. go tell him!" She said standing up.
"I'll tell him when he gets back.. holy shit I need to figure when the fuck I started to fall for Stanley.." I said Bev nodded and left. I like Stanley.. but he's in love with Bill... right?

A.N:: I actually like this book ngl