Part 1

(Y/N)'S POV

       My eyes slowly flutter open to see red spiky haired kirishima shaking me violently. " (y/n)! (Y/n)! We're going to be late for the first day of school!!" He yells. "Aaah!! I screech tumbling off my bed onto the floor. " No... It's still really early. What are you even doing here?" "Umm actually, we have school in like 15 minutes." He explains scratching the back of his neck. I look over to my window to see the sun  had already came up. "Dammit!" I curse sprinting past him towards my closet to change out of my all might pajamas. " I'll be outside .." he laughs exiting my room.

       I literally tear up my closet throwing clothes left and right looking for my uniform. " Aha!" I yell triumphantly when I find my UA uniform. I stumble around trying to slip them on. I run over to my bathroom. ' Wow I look like a train wreck..' I grab my brush and run it through my hair, pulling it up into a ponytail. Satisfied, I run out my door to see kirishima waiting

Kiri's POV
I see (y/n) walk out of her house. 'Dang she looks nice." I think to myself letting a little pink dust across my cheeks.
(Y/N)'S POV

I walk out of my house to see Kiri waiting patiently by my door. "You ready?" I smirk running towards him. " Oh I'm ready." Kiri says with his game face on. We both take of in the direction of the school racing for first. I could easily teleport us both to school, but this is way more fun. "Give up yet?" He comments. " no way." In the distance you can see the school gates with all their glory. UA the #1 hero school. We both start picking up the pace causing us to pant even harder.

"Do do do... another one bits the dust! I sing with a smirk plastered on my face. At the last second I teleport myself directly I front of the gates. " That was not very manly of you." Kiri exclaims catching his breath. I just laugh at his comment and walk towards him. "Here we go!" I teleport him and me into our class. "We made it just on time!" Kirishima beamed standing next me on the doorway.

"GET YOUR FEET OFF YOUR DESK NOW! YOU ARE DISRESPECTING THIS SCHOOL!" A dark blue haired boy with glasses yelled. " I can do whatever the Hell I want nerd." An ash blonde spat leaning back in his seat. 'Could that really be him? It's been so long!' I thought walking a little closer Kirishima following behind confused. Yup it is.. the one and only Katsuki Bakugo. "Look who it is...how you been Bakubro?" I said teleporting to the seat next to him.Kirishima plopping into the seat next to me. "Well Well if it isn't the one and only Idiot." He smirked  looking over at you completely ignoring glasses.

"Hello I'm talking here!" Glasses yelled scowling. "Here let me help you out..." I smirked quickly sliding Katsuki's legs off the desk. "WHY YOU!!" He yelled scowling at me. Obviously I was used to it. "Thank you miss..." " (l/n), (y/n) (l/n)." I said holding out my hand. I was  usually shy but around guys I was  pretty much used to interacting with them since my best friend was one. "Nice to meet you (l/n) I'm Iida." He said shaking my hand walking away. "Tch" Bakubro sneered rolling his eyes. "I see you haven't changed a bit~" I said playfully nudging his arm.

" Oh I almost forgot! Kirishima this is Katsuki Bakugo, Bakugo this is Eijiro Kirishima." I said looking at the both of them smiling. " Nice to meet you!" Kiri said holding out his hand to Bakugo. " I don't want to shake your f*ckin hand hair for brains."He glared. "*sigh* don't worry Kirishima he's like this with everyone, he's a really stubborn porcupine." I whispered to The obviously deflated Kiri.

BAKUBRO'S POV
'She's definitely changed since the last time I've seen Her.' My eyes started to leave her face 'shes actually pretty ho-No NO NO WHY THE F*CK AM I LIKE THIS ALL THE SUDDEN!'I said internally punishing myself. Me and idiot used to hang out in middle school but she moved away then obviously replaced me with this sh*tty haired moron...

...........

KIRI'S POV
'How could so someone as sweet and kind as (y/n) be friends with such a "stubborn porcupine" like Bakugo.' I frowned at my thoughts feeling this bubbling feeling in my stomach

Anyway that's it for the first part! Looks like there's Going to be some competition between the two boys~I'm new to the whole writing think so sry if it sucks and if there is a bunch of typos I tried my best to edit all the mistakes! Hope you enjoyed I will update as soon as possible! Sry for the shortness! I'll add more next time
- IMAWEEB44😜✨