Part 4

Time skip to after the physical exams.

"Hahahahah I cant believe deku beat you!" I teased laughing my head off. " SHUT UP!" Bakugo yelled pouting. Soon We all walked back to campus.

Kirishima on my left and Bakugo on my right. Soon the end of the day came and it was time to go home. "Hurry up Kiri." I exclaimed standing next to him with my backpack slung over my shoulder.

" okay okay." He answered finally finishing packing up his bag. We made our way outside and started our way home. The sky was a beautiful orange and pink.

" hey can I ask you something Kiri.." I asked looking out into the distance. " Sure (N/n)." He responded looking at me. " Are you okay? you weren't acting like yourself today." "O-oh yeah I'm fine." He said blushing panicking. I put my hands on his shoulders stopping us both.

    " You know Kiri you can tell me anything, I'm here for you." I said looking him in the eyes. A blush exploded across his face. 'Awe so cute.' "Y-yes." He stuttered. "Good." I chuckled letting go of his face and continuing to walk.

     We chatted and laughed all the way to my house. " Hey you wanna come play some switch?" "You bet!" He grinned following me inside. We both sprinted to my room dropping our backpacks down.

" So what do you wanna play? I said sitting down on my bed. "How about Mario cart?" Kiri questioned sitting down next to me. "Oooo okay!" I squealed grabbing the controllers. I put the game in, and sat back down. "Do do do do do do!" We both sang along laughing.

KIRI POV

I was trailing right behind (N/n) in the last stretch. " I'm coming for you!" I smirked quickly passing her. "I would watch out~" she commented. At the last second she used a red shell and passed the finish line, winning. "You've got to be kidding me!" I sat there in awe.

    "I win mwahahah." She laughed triumphantly. I softly elbowed her grinning. "Oh yeah?" She exclaimed. Before I could response, A pillow flew smacking me in the face. "Oof."

      I looked over to see (Y/n) standing with another pillow in her hands. " You better be prepared." I responded lunging for the last pillow. "AAAA!" She squealed running out of the room. I chased her down the stairs and we both were sprinting in circles around the coach. As soon as she slowed down, I lunges at her tackling her on the coach. "Aha!

     I got you." I grinned. We were both laughing and out of breath. "You got lucky.." she huffed still grasped in my tight hug. 'She's so warm, I could just sit here and hug her forever.' I thought blushing. Out of nowhere her phone started ringing.

     I let go and we both sat up. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and answered it. " Hey Katsuki what's up?" 'So it's that jerk.' "I'm just hanging out with Kirishima." "Oh well you could come hang out too." 'Damn It..'

   "okay I'll send you my address, K see you soon." She ended the call and looked over at me. I tried to hide my frustration but managed to get away with a smile.

TIME SKIP + BAKUGO POV

"IM LEAVING OLD  HAG!"I yelled putting my shoes on by the door. " where are you going now? I'm almost done with dinner!" She shouted back from the kitchen.

      "Chill hag I'm going to (Y/n)'s house." "*GASP* (Y/N)?!" She exclaimed running over to me. "Yup." "You need to invite her over for dinner tomorrow! I haven't seen her for so long." She demanded.

      "Yeah Yeah okay." I said opening the door. "Be back by 10!" Old hag finished. I walked out the door and hopped on my bike starting towards (N/n)'s house. 'The Damn hag always loved (y/n).'

TIME SKIP

I slowed down and parked my bike in her driveway. I knocked on the door. Seconds later  it opened revealing (Y/n). "Hey Katsuki come on in!" She grinned holding the door open. 'Damn that smile..' I thought as a tiny bit of red crept on my face. 'Shit pull yourself together.'

        I walked in and went to plop on the couch when I made eye contact with the Shitty red haired loser. "I've gotta go to the bathroom real quick." (Y/n) exclaimed walking down the hallway.

We both waited for the bathroom door to shut. "What do you want?" The loser asked staring me down. "Your always getting in my damn way.." I growled standing up from the couch.

        "You didn't answer my question." He responded standing up as well. "I DON'T  HAVE  TO ANSWER  YOUR F*CKIN  QUESTION!.." I cursed, explosions starting to spark from my hands. "We both want the same thing it's obvious."

          He replied with a scowl on his face. As soon as we heard the door open we both sat back down still making eye contact. "Hey what's with the yelling!?" She said giving us both an intense look. " We were just joking around."

      Shitty hair replied. She didn't seem to believe it but decided to change the subject. " *sigh* So I was wondering do you guys want to order some pizza?" "Sounds good to me." Kirishima replied. "I don't care."

        I grunted with my hands in my pockets. "Okay I'll order a cheese and a pepperoni!" She picked up her phone, dialed in a number, and put it up to her ear. "Hey there I would like to order one cheese pizza and one pepperoni pizza please. Delivery please. Mhm, my address is ________________. K, thank you."

          (Y/n) ended the call and announced, "The pizza should be here around 6:30. So what do you guys wanna do till then?" "Let's watch a movie." Loser commented. "Ooo okay! What movie?" "Give me the remote." I demanded snatching the remote out of her hands.

        I went into Netflix and started  (F/m). "OH! I love  this movie!" She beamed looking at me. "I know." I smirked. I could feel Shitty hair's glare.

(Y/N) POV + TIME SKIP

'Dang I love this movie so much.' I thought to myself snuggling into the blanket I had gotten. I felt Bakugo shifting a little, before I knew it he had his arm around me pulling me closer.

     'Shit why do I feel so hot all the sudden!' I could feel my face heat up. Without saying anything I teleported myself and of course my blanket to the floor, calming myself down. "Nice try Katsuki~" I teased getting comfortable on the carpet. "I heard Kiri laugh in the background following  a mumble from Katsuki.

  *knock* knock* "Pizzas here!" I smiled getting up. "I'll get the door." Katsuki said walking towards it. "Oh okay thxs Katsuki."I answered.

  BAKUGO'S POV

   I opened the door to see the yellow haired boy with the black lightning bolt from our class. "Oh hey your the anger issues dude from class!" He greeted. I glared at him not trying to make a scene. He peeked inside seeing (Y/n). "Oooooo trying to get with (Y/n) she's pretty hot~" "SHUT UP DUNCE FACE!" I yelled flustered slamming the door. 'Damn idiot.'

Hey guys! I'm still alive! Sry it took a billion years to update.. I kinda lost motivation to write for a long time. But here I am! I'm excited to get back into the story. Sry for any typos and I hope you liked it!

-IMAWEEB44😜✨