Part 2

(Y/N) POV

Both of the boys were staring out into space with weird expressions on their face. Just as I went to break the awkward silence, a deep voice called out, "Welcome students" I immediately looked to the front of the classroom to see a huge yellow caterpillar with a mans face?

      "Anyways, My name is Aizawa and I am your teacher." He announced, climbing out of his sleeping bag. 'He looks exhausted..' I thought to myself. "I will now start role, "Denki Kaminari," "Here!" A guy with a black lightning bolt on his hair cheered. " Uaraka Ochaco," "Here." A brunette said with a huge smile on her face.

      "Izuku Midoriya," 'I-Izuku? he made into the hero course ! That's great! Wait but isn't he quirkless?' I thought looking for his green hair. " H-Here." He replied. I looked over to see he was right I front of Kiri. Mr. Aizawa went on with role call. When he finished he told everyone to go dress out and go straight to the feild.

      The second he resleseased us, I sprinted over to the small broccoli boy. "Hey Izuku!" I said putting a hand on his shoulder . He instantly jumped. "O-Oh H-Hey (y/n)." He stuttered blushing. Before I could say anything else I was cut off by an angry katsuki carrying me bridal style. "Seriously Katsuki." I said crossing my arms.

"Why are you talking to stupid nerd." He scowled. "Someone's jealous~" I giggled. "NO IM NOT SHUT THE F*CK UP!" He shouted with his face on fire. I looked over to see familiar spiky red hair.  Beside us. "H-hey guys." Kirishima stuttered. 'He's never stuttered before..' i teleported myself over to the side of him. "Hey Kiri!" I beamed chatting with him walking away from the porcupine.

                                  KATSUKI POV

'Damn shitty hair.." I mumbled feeling a weird feeling I've never felt like this before..

                             (Y/N) POV

"Well see you at the field Kiri!" I said approaching the girls locker room. "See you (N/n)." He smiled heading into the boys locker room. I walked into the locker room and straight to my locker.

                             Tiny time skip
As all the girls walked over to the feild I kept somewhat of a distance between me and them. I wasn't really the most comfortable with new people..'Kiri seems to be acting not really like himself.. I should probably ask him if everything's alright.' As I was deep in thought, a voice brought me back to reality. "Hey, Hello?" "Huh?" I said whipping my head around to see the brunette from class, trying to get my attention.

"Heh.. sorry I was spacing out." I replied embarrassed. "No,No it's fine! I just wanted to introduce myself! You seemed really lonely." She said. 'Well she's very blunt .' "My name is Uaraka, Uaraka Ochaco." She beamed. "Nice to meet you Ochaco, my name is (y/n) (l/n)." I said nervously smiling,scratching the back of my neck.

"So,what's your favorite Pro hero?" She asked randomly. "Ummm.. well I really like A-All might." I stuttered. I had always aspired to be like All might. He was sooooo cool and inspiring! How could anyone not like him? "Nice! I think All Mights cool too!"

Me and Uaraka talked till we got to the feild. 'Uaraka is a really nice person. I would like to get to know her better.' I noted to myself. When she left my side my eyes randomly met with two pairs of familiar crimson eyes. Kirishima and Bakugo.
Tiny rewind

KIRI POV

I walked over to the field to see that no one was there yet except Bakugo. I walked over beside him saying nothing, just looking forward. "Do you think your better than me hair for brains?" Bakugo asked out of nowhere. I looked over to him to see a scowl plastered on his face. 'Crap I'm doomed' "What are you getting at?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "Don't mess with me moron! I suggest you get out of my way."He yelled. 'Oh I see.. this is about (y/n).' You know what Bakugo, back off." I spat.

Anyway that's it for part 2! Things are starting to heat up more between them! I'll try to update by next week or this week. Thank you all for reading!sry for any typos im trying my best to make it the best quality.

-IMAWEEB44😜✨