Part 6

"Kiri what are you doing? "I-I need to tell you that ... I love you❤️." Kiri says leaning in. My face instantly turning tomato red" "I- "Dumbass I love her!"

Katsuki growls pushing him out of the way picking me up bridal style. All the sudden we're in my room?  Bakugo sits me down on my bed. "W-Where did y-you come from?" I stutter blushing. "That doesn't matter.(N/n) I can't get you out of my head. You are so fucking perfect in every way for me.

You take my breath away every time I see you. I want you to be my girlfriend. what do you say~?" His figure practically glowing, with sparkles surrounding him. 'AAAA THE BRIGHTNESS. My soul can't handle it!!' we make intense eye contact. His crimson eyes staring into mine.

      he inches closer every second. I feel his hands grip my waist. 'Damn this is hot..' I Think to myself as Our lips almost connect.

       I close my eyes ready for our lips to touch. All the sudden Bakugou grip is gone. I open my eyes to see Kirishima used his quirk to shove him to the side.

       He sprints scooping me up into his arms. "Damn you Shitty hair! GIVE HER BACK!! Katsuki yells regaining his balance.Kirishima sprints out of my room and down the stairs. "Where were we (N/n)." He beams blinding me AGAIN with his charm. 'I can't handle this!' I internally scream extremely flustered.

    Me and Kiri suddenly end up in a field. 'Did I do this? It wasn't on purpose for sure.' I think to myself puzzled. My thoughts are interrupted by Kiri gently putting me in his lap facing him.

"I love your sweet personality and all your quirks. You are the light of my life and you always have been. Will you be MY girlfriend~?" I put my arms around his neck. While he places his hands on my waist. We both lean in an- "(N/n) come on get up we have to go to school."

    "AAAAAA!!" I gasped completely woken up. "K-Kiri." I stuttered I blushed looking away thinking about my dream. "A-Are you okay  (Y/n)?" He asked concerned.

    "I'm f-fine.What time is it?" I questioned remembering it was a school day. "Heh well it starts in 10 minutes. I was waiting for you outside but it was getting late so I came up to get you."I looked him up and down causing my blush to intensify. 'Damn' "hello (Y/n) school is starting soon. "Wait what?!"

     "NOT AGAIN!!!" I pounced off my bed teleporting Like crazy stumbling everywhere. 'Brush teeth-check. Uniform-check. Shoes-Che' "hey!this isn't funny." I frowned looking over to see Kiri laughing his head off.
  TIME SKIP
"2 minutes to spare!" I exclaimed triumphantly. "New record!" Me and Kiri cheered in synch laughing. "Wait I left my phone in my room!" I realized teleporting myself to my bed.

I scan my room till my eyes lock on my phone. "Aha!" I grab my phone to realize it was dead. "Dang it. I forgot to charge it." I frowned. 'I'll just charge it while I'm at school.'

I teleport back to Kiri after plugging it in. "Ya ready?" He asks me seeing I'm back. "I'm ready!" For sake of my time, I grab onto him and teleport us into class. Last ones here, Again. "That was a close one." He sighed relieved. "Yeah it was." I replied.
Kiri POV
Time skip backwards
I approach her house at my usual time seeing she once again wasn't outside. "(Y/n) I swear.." I laugh grabbing the key to her house out of my backpack.I walk up to her room, open the door to see her sprawled across her bed.  

I laugh to myself sitting down at the end of her bed causing the bed to creak. I cant help but stare. All of her amazing features highlighted by the sun causes me to blush.
    "You are the most beautiful angel..I wish I could tell you how I feel.." I sigh mumbling. "Kirishimaa *random nonsense.~" I blush hearing her say my name. I bring a hand up to her face and pull the hair that was resting on her cheek behind her ear.

I lean down and kiss her forehead softly. my face overheating. 'Wait oh crap I better wake her up. I realize looking at the clock.

Time skip back to reality
The second I look in the direction of my desk I make eye contact with the one and only Katsuki. I softly smile at him with a pink tint spreading across my face and walk over to my desk.
BAKUGO POV
I look up from my desk to see (Y/n) and Shitty hair finally got here. I make eye contact with (y/n)'s golden eyes.

           She smiles at me causing my heart to melt. 'Holy shit..that smile.' My face explodes with red. She walks over and sits down in her desk. "Oi idiot." I exclaimed. Her body turns to face me.

       "What's up Bakubro?" She questions. "I- "Hey look who it is! It's anger issues. Nice to see you again." I look over to see the  damn pizza delivery guy. I snarl "What the hell do you want?"

      "Just wanted to ask how the other night went. Anything exciting happen between you two?~" he smirks leaning on my desk. "SHUT UP MORON." I growl red faced. He slyly smirks and walks off to his desk. I look over to see (y/n) confused expression.

Sry this is shorter than usual. Tried my hardest to get it done for you guys. If you want to, you can make some suggestions of what you would like to see happen between these 3😊😉 well that's it for now thanks for reading!

- IMAWEEB44😜✨