Part 3

KIRI POV

           "Hey guys!" (Y/n) beamed walking over to me and Bakugo. "Hey (N/n)!"I greeted giving her a side hug. She giggled lightly at my actions.

      I looked over at Bakugo with a smirk plastered on my face. He growled, giving me the classic Bakugo 'IM GOING TO KILL YOU!' Face. He was about to say something when All of our attentions were brought to Mr. Aizawa beginning to speak.

      "We will have multiple events to examine your strength. Blah blah blah, but whoever comes in last will be expelled." He announced straight faced.

     "WHAT!!" Everyone shouted in unison. 'Why would they expel someone on the first day?! We all worked so hard to get there.'

       "So..you guys ready to get your butts whooped?"(Y/n) joked putting her hand on her hip. "It's on (Y/n) it is on." I replied putting my fists together letting go of  her.

      "Like hell you two would beat me." Bakugo said putting his hands in his pocket. "We'll see porcupine~" (y/n) said getting too close to Bakugo , ruffling his hair.'There's that bubbling feeling again..'

                   BAKUBRO POV

   (Y/n) swiftly slid right infront of me. She ruffled my hair, causing a pink to subtly cross my face. I towered over her because of her small figure.

(Y/N) POV

I looked over at Kiri to see him glaring at Katsuki, while Katsuki had a cocky grin on his face. "You two okay? What's even happening?"

     I questioned getting both of their attention. "It's nothing." Kiri bluntly responded. "Mhm.." "Bakugo come on over into the circle. What I want you to do is throw this ball as far as you can WITH your quirk." Aziawa said handing him the ball.

Bakugo grinned swinging his arm, then catapulted the ball into the air. "DIIEE!!!" He yelled. 'I'm not surprised at all.' I thought to myself laughing. "705.2" Aziawa announced.

his ego was once again, inflated to the max. " Not too shabby Bakubro." I teased once he made his way over. "Like you could do better." He replied giving me a smirk. I just laughed at his re-mark.

   "Izuku Midoryia." Mr. Aizawa  called out looking directly at Izuku. As the little broccoli walked by, I quickly whispered, "you got this!" He glanced back at me with a red face and flustered smile.

                            KATSUKI POV

                I saw (Y/N) whisper something to Nerd obviously making him flustered. 'What is his f*ckin deal, stupid damn nerd.' I thought to myself, growling. I looked over at her to see a HUGE smile on her face.

BROCCOLI POV(something new!!)

"You got this!" (Y/n) whispered into my ear as I walked by. My face started heating up. 'C-Cute' I thought to myself looking back at her to see her smiling ear to ear. "Okay okay concentrate ." I mumbled to myself still extremely flustered walking up to Mr. Aziawa.

         He hands me the ball and backs up. 'I can't push myself, otherwise I'll break my arm AGAIN but if I get last, I'll waste my hard work with all night to get here..' I swung my arm and realeased the ball with  all my force, but it only went a few meters. 'WHA-HOW?!' " I erased your quirk." Aziawa said with his hair raised up, but going down.

     'Wait... hes Eraser head?!!' I thought awe struck.

(Y/N) POV
         "Wow.." I commented shocked at the situation. Aizawa was giving Izuku a lecture about his quirk( which I still hadn't seen). "Okay you may go again." Aziawa said handing him the ball once again. Deku sat there contemplating for a couple seconds, then pulled back his arm and launched the ball shooting it high in the air, moving at high speed.

     'HOLY SHIT HE DOES HAVE A QUIRK!!!!' I internally screamed with my jaw dropped. Everyone watched as the ball landed. " 705.3" 'He got farther than Katsuki!!' "Katsuki can you beli-crap!" I said realizing Katsuki was storming  towards deku. "DAMN BASTARD YOU HID YOUR QUIRK FROM ME ALL THESE YEARS?!?!"Katsuki yelled with explosions sparking from his hands.

      I quickly teleported in front of Deku to defend him, but as he began to charge, Mr.Aziawa had wrapped his scarf around Katsuki holding him back. "WHAT THE- WHY CANT I MOVE!" He yelled struggling. "*sigh, you okay Deku?" I asked Deku examining his finger.

     " Y-Yeah I'll be fine.." he said sweat dripping from his forehead. "Good.. so Deku I had no idea you had a quirk." I said looking him in the eyes. " ummm well U-Uhhhhhhhh..." he stuttered not making eye contact. 'Obviously he doesn't want to talk about it' "well.. it was AWESOME!" I complimented him giving him a smile. "T-Thanks (y/n)."  "No problem."I looked back around to see Bakugo was still wrapped in Aziawa's scarf, cursing, and Kirishima was laughing. " this is going to be one interesting year." I said to myself walking out of the circle with  Deku by my side.

        Hey guys! I'm SO sorry it took so long to update.. I was on my writers block so it took a while. I hope you guys enjoyed! Once again sry for any typos!!

-IMAWEEB44😜✨