Chapter 4.

Moira's eyes focused on Valerie for a second, then, her eyes diverted to the floor and the smile she had showed Merlin faltered for a second. Her lips tense in a line, before she turned to the wizard, smiling as her chin lifted and she pulled her chest out. This didn't go unnoticed by Merlin who frowned and tilted his head to the side, gesture he disguised with a smile, taking a step forward, beginning to walk around her making a circle.

"What are you even wearing?" Merlin raised an eyebrow, Moira's hands were on her waist, she tilted her hip to the side.

"Women wear pants now, catch up, old man" Moira spoke, flipping her hair above her shoulder.

"Banshee"

"Dirt-eater"

They both glared at each other, eyes appeared to be throwing fire. The rain seemed to be coming to a stop as Merlin's eyes lit up and a laughter came out of him, Moira followed, laughing as she jumped to his arms and held him tightly, he leaned backwards, stumbling back before he regained his balance and held her tight, tangling one hand on her hair. Morgana sunk her head on the side of Merlin's neck, he leaned his head to her. There was something intimate and personal in their hug even as they laughed free, it almost made Valerie feel like if she was sneaking on something she shouldn't.

"How long has it been?" Merlin's voice resonated due to the silence of the cave, yet it nearly seemed like a hushed whisper, Valerie wasn't able to hear her aunt's response, but she did see Merlin's eyes open wide as he broke apart from the hug, holding the woman by the shoulders.

"And you managed that long on your own, never would have thought you had it in you" His eyebrows raised were raised like an mother who learnt the child had skipped school, but there was a smile on his lips after the words came out. There was something tender about their encounter that Valerie couldn't miss, even as she closed her fists, one hand holding the sword tight.

"The life is easier when you aren't around to bring me trouble, Emrys"

"Would you stop for a second and explain to me what is going on?" Valerie snapped lifting her sword sinking it on the ground, her fists now at each side of her closed and the sword remained unmovable. Jonathan remained at a safe distance while Audrey and Gabriel rushed to her "I've known you all my life as my aunt Moira, so now tell me who are you? And why have you been lying to me?"

"I am your aunt... technically speaking" Moira shrugged, her lips pursued, her eyes diverted to the ground as she turned to the teenager.

"I want the truth" There was a strange venom and terminality on Valerie's words

"Valerie" The woman sighed, beginning to tangle her fingers together as her eyes scanned the cave, stopping on the water for a second longer than it had taken the to wander all over the place. "For what it's worth, I am your aunt, have always been, and if you want so I'll always be. That is one part of the truth, and if I didn't share the other it's because I never thought it would come out to this, many generations of Pendragons passed, I never thought it would be you. I was going to tell you about my powers when you turned eighteen; as you can see, that didn't work out quite as expected"

Morgana then, sat on the ground, legs crossed, inviting everyone to do the same as her with a movement of the hand, the group walked until everyone was sitting on a circle with the legs crossed, Merlin was sitting at Morgana's left while Valerie sat in front of her, Jonathan and Audrey at each side of Valerie, Morgana's blue eyes shone bright as she muttered words in a language Valerie couldn't understand. Her eyes where bright for a second until she blinked for a couple times and a couple of figures made of dirt lift from the ground almost as tall as Barbie dolls.