Darkseid

(Later Superman brought Billy Batson to the Hall of Justice)

Shazam: "Oh my God! You guys have a lair too!"

(Superman and Wonder Woman introduced Billy to the other League members as Billy squealed excitedly)

Shazam: "Okay I'm gonna need all your autographs to take home to Freddy."

Superman: "Maybe later Billy. Right now we need your help."

Shazam: "Sure sure whatever you guys need. If you're in need of any backup I've got my whole super powered family on speed dial."

Flash: "Well that'd be a big help. If Lex's threat is for real."

Batman: "Barry. You know it is."

(Bruce gave Barry a look that reminded Barry of the dream he told him about)

Wonder Woman: "Well why don't I give you a tour of the place Billy?"

Shazam: "Omg it's happening."

Wonder Woman: "Just joking. Barry can do it."

(The other League members exchanged questioning looks with each other)

(A police truck drove through Gotham carrying Lex and Deathstroke when suddenly the driver spotted The Joker standing in the middle of the street with a rocket launcher, The Joker waved and giggled)

Police Driver: "What is that? What is that a basooka?"

(The Joker fired at the truck sending it sliding down the street)

(Joker opened the back door to see Lex and Deathstroke)

Joker: "Evenin boys. Where is she?"

Lex: "She got away during our little tete a tete with the League."

Joker: "I don't wanna hear about your teat Lexo. Just climb on outta there before more blue guys show up."

(Deathstroke face palmed as he and Lex began climbing out of the crashed vehicle)

(Batman picked up commotion on the police radio)

Cyborg: "What is it?"

Batman: "It's Luthor and Wilson. They've escaped police custody."

Superman: "They can't have gotten far. Come on Bruce. You and I can handle this ourselves."

Batman: "Actually.."

(Superman grabbed Batman and flew away with him)

(Cyborg noticed Alfred standing nearby drinking tea)

Cyborg: "You ever get used to that?"

Alfred: "I am still not used to any of you to be honest, Master Stone." (He sipped his tea)

(Superman and Batman arrived at the scene where Lex, Joker, and Deathstroke were escaping)

Batman: "You know I hate it when you do that right?"

Superman: "Yeah well I also hate it when you plot to kill me and make Kryptonite gas bombs and spears and point them at my face."

Batman: "....fair."

(They turned towards the villains)

(Superman whistled loudly, the three villains turned)

Joker: "Ah! That really hurt my ears soupy guy!"

Batman: "Good."

Joker: "Ah Batsy. What's up? Gettin lazy in your old age? Relying on suped up studs to chauffeur ya?"