I

"Good morning everyone!" Joe says in his vlogging camera. "Today, I have a ton planned, got 3 meetings today" Joe says as he sets his camera down (where he could still be seen). He starts to brush his hair. "I also have to go to a radio station for my "interview"" Joe adds.

He looks at his phone to see a notification saying his uber has arrived. He goes and grabs his camera and continues vlogging throughout the day. Eventually joe has free time, he puts his vlogging camera away and pulls his phone out. Going into Instagram and opening his dms.

He just made an internet best friend, her name, that's right, her. Y/N Y/L/N is her name. What a lovely name, how they met was Joe was doing a video where he got to talk to fans over dm. One girl he spoke to was Y/N.

She was very kind, she was shy when they first started talking, but after the first few texts, they instantly connected and became best friends. They have talked everyday, when they can, when they had time.

People always assumed that Y/N was using Joe for money and fame, but that wasn't the case, she would never ask Joe to buy her anything or do anything that would affect his job. They never pressured eachother to do anything that would hurt them in the long run. They supported eachother and was always there for eachother.

Joe asked for her number, since it would be easier for him to talk to her that way. She gave her number to him happily with no questions asked. Joe instantly started to text her.

Joe couldn't contain his excitement when he read he had the chance to finally meet

Joe couldn't contain his excitement when he read he had the chance to finally meet. He didn't take no for an answer, he just made sure his schedule could handle it. He luckily was free all next week. He smiled at his empty schedule and filled it up with activities him and Y/N could do. He finally replied to her response, after taking a photo with a fan that came up to him.

Joe puts his phone away, the smile on his face wouldn't leave, he instantly called Zoë to tell her everything

Joe puts his phone away, the smile on his face wouldn't leave, he instantly called Zoë to tell her everything. He was absolutely over the moon. He couldn't wait to meet Y/N. He was going to make her stay a week to remember.