II

Joe can't contain his excitement any longer

Joe can't contain his excitement any longer. Today is the day that Y/N will get off the plane and be in London! Joe can't wait to hug his best friend. No one knew she was his internet best friend, so when he told Zoë, she was shocked, yet happy for him.

Zoë told Joe to be very careful, but she was willing to help and even invited Joe and Y/N over whenever they wanted. Joe couldn't be happier. He pulls his vlogging camera out of his bag as he needed to post a photo on instagram.

Joe eventually gets out the door and heads to the store to surprise her with a small gift

Joe eventually gets out the door and heads to the store to surprise her with a small gift. He buys her a necklace that has her name on it. He then receives a text from Y/N saying she is very close to landing. So Joe heads straight to the airport. He finally arrives and gets to the area where Y/N and him would meet.

Keeping the necklace in his back pocket, his vlogging camera turned on and facing him waiting to get his reaction. He couldn't contain his excitement. People start going out, meeting their families and even some are answering phone calls.

Joe kept looking and looking waiting for Y/N to show up. Yet she never did. He pulls his phone out to text her, but a voice in the distance calls his name.

He turns around and sees Y/N waving, with the most beautiful and bright smile he has ever seen. Joe hands the camera to someone so they could record the meet up. They politely agreed, joe quickly runs over to Y/N, hugging her tightly. Y/N wraps her legs around his waist and he holds her so she doesnt fall. After so long, tears streaming down their faces, they finally met.