X

*FINAL CHAPTER
*PLEASE READ TILL END
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
The party went on for hours, till Joe and Y/N said goodbye to their guests and went to bed early. Joe hasn't finished the spare bedroom for her. Y/N agreed to sleep with Joe tonight. Y/N jumped into the shower, joe already fallen asleep, so when. Y/N was done and changed she sneaks into bed next to Joe.

Joe pulls her close to him and cuddles with her, she was shocked at first causing a small squeak to escape her lips. Joe chuckles lightly, Y/N turned to where she was facing Joe. Joe smiles and kisses her temple, Y/N smiles softly and closes her eyes.

"I love you Joseph" she says cuddling up to him. Joe smiles and closed his eyes and falls asleep too. Tomorrow was going to be a big day for her, joe was going to take her out on a date. And ask her out.

Morning eventually came and Joe was the first awake, he made Y/N breakfast in bed. Joe brings the tray of french toast, and fruit and orange juice all to her.

"Awe Joseph!" She smiles softly. She ate her food as Joe told her the plans for today. She was very excited and very eager to see what surprise joe had instore for her.

After both of them get ready for the day, joe and Y/N head out and just have fun. Going to the london eye, walking around London, even sharing secrets to eachother. Y/N taking photos of Joe with fans, and them shipping them together.

Eventually the day was slowly coming to an end, but Joe took Y/N back to the london eye for one more surprise.

"Y/N, I have loved you since the first time we talked, your smile, laugh, just your personality makes everyday of my life special. So I'm asking...will you be my girlfriend?" Joe asks and holding Y/N hands.

"YES!" she screamed happily as she hugs Joe. Joe and her pull away and share a very soft and romantic kiss. Joe smiled and pulled out his phone and took a photo of them together.

"Shall we break the internet?" Joe asks her, she smile and nods in reply.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇I have a new story being posted tomorrow! It's called Wife of a Mafia Boss

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
I have a new story being posted tomorrow! It's called Wife of a Mafia Boss. I am so excited to be able to release the first chapter tomorrow. I really hope you like it.

Cover reveal: \/

Follow me on instagram:StoryIsle

StoryIsle