V

Joe and Y/N finally came back to Zoe's, the whole house was dark, the only light was coming from the kitchen. Y/N heads to the kitchen first where a lot of Joe's and Zoe's friends who would soon be Y/N friends all jumped out and said Happy Birthday!

Y/N looks at Joe, the only person who knew it was her birthday today. Everyone else smiled very innocently, but in the end they all had a great time. Everyone did instagram stories of the whole party, Joe and Y/N didn't, because they didnt want social media coming in the way of their time together.

As the day went on, Y/N had a birthday she will always remember thanks to Joe. She began to make new friends. She even met Joe's friend named Caspar. She has to admit, he was really cute.

"Joe?" Y/N says and pulls joe off to the side to talk.

"Yes, is something wrong?" Joseph asks, Y/N shakes her head but looks at Caspar in the background.

"Do you know if Caspar is single?" She asks nervously. Joe was in shock but nods his head in reply. "Do you think you could give him my number" she asks.

"Yeah...sure" joe says as he goes back and finds Caspar.

"Hey man!" Caspar says all happily.

"Hey...um...you know Y/N right? Well, she wanted me to give you her number because she really likes you" Joe says to Caspar who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah! Give me her number! I would love to be able to take her out on a date before she heads back home. I was going to ask her out anyway" Caspar says back. Joe's blood was boiling, he liked Y/N only Joe was supposed to like Y/N.

Joe drags Caspar to another room shutting the door behind them, "Y/N is mine! You stay away from her!" Joe hissed pinning Caspar against the wall by his shirt.

"Hey man! If she likes me and wants to be with me, be happy for her." Caspar says trying to calm Joe down. It wasn't working, nothing was working. Just as Joe was about to say something again to Caspar, Y/N opens the door to Joe's and hers shared bedroom. Y/N looked at the boys in complete shock.

"Let go of him!" She demanded, and Joe listened, caspar fixed his shirt. "Why can't you be happy for me" Y/N says to Joe. Joe didn't know how to respond, he didnt know what came over him. Y/N had tears in her eyes, she wipes her eyes before joining everyone at the party. How could Joe do that to her, he should be happy, not beating the guy she loved.