VII

It has been a whole month and a lot has changed. Joe hasn't heard from Y/N the whole month, and still haven't heard from her. Caspar done something to Y/N phone before him and her broke up. Caspar was cheating on Y/N with a girl named Ambar. Joe wanted desperately to message Y/N, they have been through everything together. One day, Joe receives a text from an unknown number.

J

J

oe was very worried, who had Y/N, what was going to happen to her. Joe went through every one he knows trying to figure out who would hurt Y/N. It hit him, he had an ex before Y/N, her name was Bailey. She was always jealous of everyone. Even fans who would give him a hug.

Joe called Zoë right away to let her know that he was flying to america to visit Y/N. Zoë told Joe to say hey for her and he agreed. Yet he didnt tell her she was missing. Joe bought the first plane tickets to LA, he quickly got everything together. He leaves and locks the door behind him before arriving at the airport. He prayed and prayed Y/N was okay. Joe already had her address because she gave it to him whenever he wanted to come visit.

So when Joe landed in LA, he caught an uber and headed to her house. The door was unlocked, and wide opened. Something bad has happened.

"Y/N!" Joe yells looking around the entire house. He couldnt find her anywhere, as he sits on the sofa to take in the whole scene. He sees a note on the table, he picks it up and reads it.

I love you Joseph

That was Y/N handwriting, she was missing, kidnapped or worse. Joe was getting up to leave and continue looking but he receives a text.

 Joe was getting up to leave and continue looking but he receives a text

Joe had a sigh of relief to know at least she was alright

Joe had a sigh of relief to know at least she was alright. Granted he hated the scare she gave him but was glad she was safe. He was nice enough to grab whatever clothes was left for Y/N. He then heads to her mom's house.

Joe texts her that he has arrived, Y/N ran outside and gave him the biggest hug in his life. Joe puts his forehead on hers, he was so happy that she was okay and back in his arms.

They both lean in for a kiss, before Y/N mom opened the front door.

"JOSEPH! WELCOME!" Her mom says. Joe and Y/N pull away from their embrace and both turn a dark shade of red.