IX

It has been a fun week spending time with Y/N and her mom. He got to learn more about Y/N and had the perfect idea to ask her out. He felt the moment was right. He was packing his things when Y/N leaned against the door frame and clears her throat to get his attention.

"I wish you didn't have to go" Y/N says to him, she had a very sad look on her face. Joe went up to her and lifted her chin to where he was seeing her beautiful face.

"Don't be upset, because your coming with me" Joe says happily, his hand stays under her chin. She looks at him in shock, joe smiles and looks at her. "Will you move in with me?" Joe asks her.

"Yes!" She smiles and hugged him, even kissing his cheek. Joe smiles brightly and hugs her close. Joe looks and sees Y/N mother smiling and leaves the scene.

"You better get packing then" Joe says and smiles as Y/N instantly goes to her room to pack. She was so happy, she was moving in with her crush. Joe and Y/N eventually say goodbye. Tears was shed but in the end Y/N mother had to convince Y/N she would be okay.

Joe and Y/N take the first flight to London, when they landed an uber was waiting for them to take them to Joe's flat. They finally arrived and Y/N and Joe had a race, but Joe made sure Y/N beat him to the flat. When she opened the door, all of her friends she made in London when she first arrived jumped out and yelled "WELCOME HOME"

It was a shock to Y/N but Joe has been planning this for the past two days he was in LA. Y/N smiled and hugged Joe.