1 - aaah

Elton John ran into some boys- it was BTS 1, BTS 2, BTS 3, BTS 4, BTS 5, BTS 6, BTS 7. Elton John thought they were very attractive. But one stood out; BTS 1. What a beautiful Gryffindor with his charming Gryffindor ways.

Nowhere Boy George was in a clas starring at the teacher, Brian Eppy, who was teaching Darks Art. Nowhere Boy George was bored and Wanted to leave but he also wanted to pass school.

His eyes landed on David Bowie who was in front if him he stared at the back of his head for the rest of the lesson because he eas bored.

"Ok do your homework dont forget it, Mr. George, are you listening?" Brian the teacher asked angryly

"Yesssssir! Dot forget homework and complete it!" He squeaked. The whole class laughed and Nowhere Boy George smiled awkwardly.

"Good. Y'all dismissed. Bye bye."

The class left and Nowhere Boy George went to the Gryffindor common room fir something.

Uoon doing rhis he ran into Pual Mcrtney. Who was dancing for no reason.

"Exude me sur, I need to get to the common room." He said. Pail looked at him.

"No, get tk your next class, Kid." He replied showing off his Prefect badge.

"Please i need my potions book!"

Paul laughed. He knelt down to Nowhere Boy George's level, "No, you look familiar though. Do I know you?"

"No."

"Get to class, you'll be late."

Nowhere Boy George scowled and wallked to his Potions class. Without his book hed no doubt get detention or worse get into trouble.

He got to the class and Professor Beach was about to start teaching.

"Mr. George, you're late."

"Sorry, sir, I went to get my potatoes book but the Gryffindor prefect wouldn't let me."

"Nevermide, take a seet next to Mr Mazzello."

Nowhere Boy George nodded and sat at the desk next to Joe. Professor Beach stared talking and Nowhere Boy George spoke to his best friend, Michael who was on the row infront of him.

"Michael, you got a spare book?" He asked. Michael, being a pencil case, nodded and chucked a book at Nowhere Boy George. "Thanks, Michael."

"Does Michael just carry round spare everythings?" Joe asked. Nowhere Boy George nodded.

"Yeah, beacause we're best friends and I'm forgetful."

"Yes he is." Micjhael added for no reason.

"Mr Mazzello, Mr George, Mr Abashwilli. Care 2 share?" Professor Beach asked sternly the theee bots shook their heads no.

BTS came dancing into the great hall everyoce clapped exept for Nowhere Boy George and Michael because theyre salty🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂 then ABBA spoke something and sat down with Brain Epstein, George Martin and Jim Beach and the food appeared.