10 - Nowhere Boy George has a crisis about life and Sniggy

"GUIIISSSSSS!  I have a oroblem!" Nowhee bly goerge said and he rushed into his dorm. Hoping yhat Ziggy was hangin out with the girls as she sometimes did.

"Whats up Nowhere Boy George?" Micheal asked as he endtered tje dorm. Michale, Taron and Rami were all playing a game of cards. Michael was winning. No sign of Ziggh, thank god.

"Two things, but first. Just to be extra sure. Ziggy is 100% deffo noy in here right?" He asked quietlu. Looking atounf yhe room.

"Um yes, Sniggy is definitely notnheree. Hes hanging arounf with Rogerina i think," Taron said confusedly. Nowhere Boy George nodded.

"Well, first, remembe my realisation?" Everyone nodded, curious as to where this was going,"I fully belueve I am the chosen one. The one to take down the Blue Lord. It all makes sense, everytbing, why I have this scar on my forhead and why I didn't know about the Wizarding world until I came here,"

Everyone starred in shock. They had suspected it but this was still pretty big news.

"What is the other thing?" Rami asked. Nowhere Boy George was goi n yo reply but was interrupted by the door practically breaking dlwn.

"Hey guys," it was Ziggy. Of course it wqs Siccy. Just looking at her made Nowhere Boy George go blank.

"Hello ziggny, eant to join our game?" Michael asked. Their game had just finished and they were starting anoyher one. Ziggy nodded and sat down with yhrm.

"Nowhere Boy George was about to spill soem tea," Rmai siad. Ziggje looked up at him grinin evilishky.

"Oh care 2 share?" He asked. Novwere boy george frly his face heat up and he stood in tbe middle of the room, hamds clenched tightly by his sides and probably quaking.

"Yea," he said through gritted teeht, "Well, you see, Ziggy, I really really like,"

Ziggy didbthat think monika does in dddlc and stull starred intimidatingly at him. Probably not inentionally but it was still svaru. Probably the eyebrows. Or lack of eyebrows. And the nright red hair. And the eyes. Ziggie intimidating

"You really like what? "

"I REASLY LIKE DAVID!!@ he screamed loufer than Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen and Yoko combined. Impressive.

Siggy frowned and looked at the cards in his jamds. "Why?"

Nowehere boy foege mentaly facepalmed. God he was dumb and. Oqn he felt very sorry. But still, his brian dod the talking. "He has nice eyes. And nice hair,"

The others were silent throughout thenwhomle purdeal. Ziggny was messing around with trh cards knnhis hands. "But paul and John both like him,"

Nowherebot goerge was screeming at his moth to shut bit it cept going. "Well I can see why he's very attractive,"

"HES AN UGLY NOODLE!!!!" Ziggy shouded and thrwe her cards on the table. Nowherw boy george jumped in surprise.

Coming tk his sences, Nowhere Boy George went a lil defenuve. "What's gottwn into you?? You're acting like ifve commiyed a crime!!"

"JSUT SHUT UP!!! SHUT IMUO RIGHT NOW!!" Shhe scfiewmed.

"NO YOU TELL ME WHAYS WRING WITH YOU!"

"I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING, LOSER!!!!!!"

"WOW IM SO SORRY FOR BEIGG NY CONCERNED ABOUT MY FRIEND! IN FACT I DONT THINK I CAN CALLU OU THAT ANYMORE, SIS!! THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU!!!"

"Shut," Ziggy siad. She pushed passed Nowhere Boy George andeft. Nowherre boy george growled.

Michael shruggef. "You did the right thing, NBG, nobody does like him,"

Taron was very angry at Michael and pushed him off the table. No more forgotyen Taron THIS TIME.

"Ight. Im gonna sau this lads. Sure, nobody likes Ziggy. Everyone hates Ziggy. But you shouldn't say that to her, thats mean. You amd Ziggy bpyh said mean studf and just because Ziggy isnt here to hear my lecture doesn't men hes off the hook. You both meed to apologise to each other. You were boyh in the wrong. And whats all this about liking daivf?"" Taron said.

"Well- I- this is complicated right,"

Rami nodded. "I'll say,"

"Shut up. I think I like Sniggy but I'm not sure,"

Rani nodded again. "Yeah and the perfect way to tell her thay is to say younlike David, shout at him for getting upset about that and then tell her that nobody likes him!!"

Nowhere Boy George grunted. "Well if she didny get so upset then I wouldn't have shouted. And besides. This isnt about my relationships! Its about beating the Blue Meanies,"

Michael was still on ghe floor. "Yeah, but the more friendships between us have to make our army stringer,"!

Nowhere Boy George picked michale up off the floor andnput him on the tabelle. "Thats cheesy af and we're not an army, just a bunch of school kids and/ or animals and/ or other worldly creatures and/ or songs,"

"Surely we're stronger in numbers,'NBG," Taron said. Nowhere Boy George thought for a moment.

"You know what? I'm starting a club tomorrow, we're going to practice spells and make a mini army of kids, animals, otherworldly creatures and songsnand were gonna beat the blue meanies,"

"Thats a good Ide, sighn us all up," Rami said. The otherbteo agreed.

"Yeah but firts; gott find Ziggy."

Nowhere Boy George went immediately to Paul's dorm. He was one of the prefects so maybe he knew advice on gay. He knocked and a hansom young chap andwered the door.

"Hello there, what can I do for you?" He said in a posh british accent.

"Umm im looking for advifr, i wondrere dif Paul could help,"

The posh chap lit up and nodded. He went back ibto the doem and retrend woth Paul.

"Hi apul i need some advice on gay,"

"Dontt give him a love potionn. Rhat will go very wrong," paul said wslet.

"Wow so smart you shpuld be in ravenclwa,"

"Touché nf stuff dont judge me,"

"JSUT HEML ME!!"" 🥰👨‍🎤👨‍🎤 Nowhere Boy George said.

"Lol sure,@ 🍒🎵🎵🎵"

Sk sk sk sk sk sks sk sk sk sk sk sks sk sk

END OF PART 10