4 - freesciencelessons.co.uk

Elton John was sat by the fireplace in the Gryffindor common room. He was sitting with his legs crosed and sipping tea, daydreaming about BTS 1...

"Hey, Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen, I've got a problem," Paul said awkwardly. Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen looked at him and smiled.

"Ueah?"

Paul sighed and looked at his feet. "Y'know Ravenclaw?"

"Yes?"

"Well, there's someone that is in that house-"

"WHO HURTED YOU???? >:((((((((" Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen screeched paul colvered his ears.

"Nobody I just-"

"I AM BOUT T O FIGHT SOMEBODY E!!!!"

Paul grabed Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen's shoulders and sat him back down. "I like someone from Ravenclaw, y'know," he whispered.

"Ohhhh why didn't you say so? Who is it? It's not Bri, right? He's got his mind set on Ringo but who doesn't? Oh oh! Is it gred? Ngl hes way too jead over heals for food, Paul. Oh! What about Phill Collins? No, no, it's BILL NYE-"

"ITS DAVID OK??"

"oh,"

"YEAH, OH! Y'KNOW HE IS MY HUSBAND AND WE'VE NEVER INTERACTED INNTHIS UNIVERSE!" Pul had tears on his "cherub" cheeks and Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen felt bad for some reason, why didn't he realise Paul was married to Davod in another universe.

"Thats fine paul dont cru pls we'll go interact woth him during lessons and @ food time but dont cry because if you cry then ill cry!!!!"

"Ok,"

Paul and Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen shared a father-son hug and BTS danced in.

BTS 4 walked over to Elton John who was still daydreaming and cleared his throat and did the heart thing that doesn't look like a heart with his fingers.

"So I hear you like BTS 1?" He alsed. Elton John looked up at him.

"What? No!" He spluttered.

"Yeah sure," ahd BTS 4 left Elton John to his thoughts again.

Nowhere Boy George, Michael, their new mates Rami and Taron came down the boy's dorm stairs gossiping about stuff.

"So you said John Lennon was going to beat up Professor Jackson?" Nowhere Boy George aksed.

"Yeah, that's what I hearf from Ben, at least, and he's in Slytherin so he's got inside information," Rami replied.

"Yeah, Gwyilm said Brian May mentioned something about a fight between ma 6th Year and a Professor," Taron added.

"On another note," Michael began, "why are Paul and Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen crying?"

The gang turned to the duo in the corner and saw a very father son bonding moment unfold. It was not gay because Paul is Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen's son.

"Uh, you two good?" Nowhere Boy George asked.

"Yeh, PuLs got a crush that's all,"

"Oh, on whom?"

"David in Ravenclaw,"

Nowhere Boy George laughed. Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen was going to yell but Nowhere Boy George said. "He literally never talks to anyone, you've got a 99.9999% chance of winning him over,"

"False, he spoke to George yesterday," Paul snapped, "and it wasn't really talking, he just asked George if he would stop eating and George insulted him..." Nowhere Boy George raised his hands defensively.